“Good place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Eloy

You added Days Inn Eloy to your Saves list
Days Inn Eloy
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5300 S Sunland Gin Rd, I-10 at exit 200, Eloy, AZ 85131   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Eloy
Escondido
“Good place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I recently drove to Arizona with my 16 year old son and his friend for them to try out for a local drum corp. I chose this hotel to stay at as the price was great and I would be spending most of my time at the High School, volunteering. I must say, the room was small, but it contained an incredibly comfortable bed, a warm heater, a fantastic tv, a hot shower and a great breakfast selection. I would stay here again if the need arose. The staff were friendly and very attentive. It is not 5 star but it made up for it in every other way.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete Guest Survey. We appreciate that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 520_426_9240.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Great Neck, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I had extremely low expectations for the Days Inn Eloy, but the price was unbeatable and I wanted to be close to the dropzone where skydiving championships were happening all week. So I found myself there for 8 nights. Right off the bat I was quite impressed--the room was spacious and seemed clean enough, huge comfortable bed, fridge and microwave, free wifi was working and the shower was clean. Bring your own lotion and conditioner (and you'll need them, it's so dry there!)
The breakfast buffet is not awful--you can make your own waffles, they have a variety of pastries and donuts, and there was a big bowl of apples and oranges. Some of these things are left throughout the day so you can have a snack at any time. Unfortunately, when the bowl of fruit ran out over the course of the week, it was not replenished. Also, I noticed that trash started overflowing from the trash bins outside the motel--ALL of them--and this became absolutely disgusting, as people just left their trash next to the bins to be picked over by animals and spilled all over the walkways. Yuck! The housekeeping service ignored my room totally till I complained, and then only replaced towels--didn't make the bed or clean up anything else. So by the end of the week I was pretty grossed out and ready to leave. And the wifi didn't turn out to be reliable at all--it went on and off throughout the night, and completely stopped working the last night.
The front desk staff is terrific, in spite of all these issues. Every person who worked there was incredibly friendly and nice to me, and helpful in every way they could be given the circumstances.
If I come back to Eloy to skydive, I will probably stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

We appreciate that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Nitin Patel
GM
DAYS INN ELOY

Been to Days Inn Eloy? Share your experiences!