“Very Impressed!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ehrenberg
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very Impressed!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am very impressed with this Best Western. It doesn't need to be as nice as it is, but that makes it even more special. The Service was great, the room was 1st class and the Breakfast was awesome. They just did a complete remodel of the place and it has really paid off big time!! I know it's only 2 hours from Phoenix, but I would stop and stay just because it's so nice. Great Job on this one!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Michael W, Manager at BEST WESTERN Desert Oasis, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
JosephW ,

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review your stay with us. I am glad that your stay was enjoyeable and that you were impressed ! We look forward to having you stay with us in the future .

BEST WESTERN Desert Oasis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Banff National Park, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here twice this winter. Good rooms and bed, pet friendly, nice decor, ample parking for RV. Staff are helpful and friendly at this busy BW. Pet friendly, ask for a room away from the smoking rooms if you are sensitive to nicotine smoke. The free breakfast is basic, but fresh.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Michael W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Desert Oasis, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Wonderbird,

Thank you for your kind words about your stay here at our hotel. We are glad to have you stay with us on your travels. Customer service is our main focus here at our property and we continually upgrade our staff to the highest standards available. We are happy to provide you with our recently upgraded rooms and property. We are a busy hotel as you have stated but we will always make room for you on your journeys just let us know in advance of your travels. We strive to provide all our guests with the same experience you have enjoyed and look forward to having you visit again soon!

Manhattan Beach, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

There is no competition in Ehrenberg, and so this place could get by on its location alone, but it doesn't. Yes, people heading from California into Arizona could go back to Blythe, but not many people would do that. So here's this place with no competition, but it still offers clean rooms, good mattresses, free wifi, very fine hot breakfasts and even DirecTV cable. We watched the international baseball tournament on TV; couldn't do that the following night in Tempe with a room at twice the price. Certainly, nobody is going to spend much time there because Ehrenberg isn't a destination kind of place. But it sure breaks up a six-hour L.A. to Phoenix drive into much nicer four- and two-hour segments. And it's next door to a huge truck stop (but not too close) where gas is about 40 cents cheaper than in California.

Room Tip: I don't think it matters. Maybe some people might hear noise from the truck stop if they're...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Desert Oasis, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear jayandirene,

Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us. I am glad to hear that we made such a big impression on you . We have gone through a large renovation of our hotel and the staff and I are proud of all that we have to offer here now . Ehrenberg is not a destination place , you are correct . But while you have taken the time to stop and stay with us we want to make an enjoyeable experience for you. We hope to see you soon on your next trip .

Flagstaff, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I tend to not lose things or leave things behind. This time however, I had a very special stone in my pocket and I managed to lose it during my stay at this hotel. I didn't notice my stone was gone until I had driven over 2 hours away. Calling the front desk clerk and finding her to be open to helping me find my stone I was elated. I got a call back within just a few minutes telling me she had found my stone out in the parking lot and had given it to her manager to follow through with getting my stone back to me. And yes, the manager promptly mailed my stone back to me. I want to thank the staff at this hotel for being very friendly, helpful and willing to go the extra mile for me. Keep up the awesome personal customer service and I'm sure you will be rewarded with many travelers stopping to enjoy your hotel. Thank you again, I truly appreciate excellent customer service as found here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Kimberlysbook,

I am so glad that we were able to help in locating your stone. It was our pleasure to help you in getting this back to you. We are always willing to help our guests during their stay and in this case after your departure. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Victoria, B.C. Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Drove right past the hotel as we didn't realize we were in Ehrenberg until we drove through it! The hotel was okay. Check in was fast and the clerk was friendly. Room on ground floor was okay but there ware long black hairs in the bathtub. Breakfast was okay with the usual items. the service girl was helpful and friendly and the coffee was pretty good. Overall for a one night stay it was okay!

Room Tip: Get a room around the back (away from traffic) and on the top floor so that you don't hear foots...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Michael W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Desert Oasis, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Malgosha

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Ehrenberg is definitely one of those towns you could easily miss and I am glad that you found us. I am glad to hear that our staff was all friendly and helpful during your stay. I do apologize for the hairs you found in your tub. I will be letting our housekeeping staff know of this instance to help prevent any further happenings. I look forward to having you stay with us in the future when you are traveling through the area.
BEST WESTERN Desert Oasis

Been to BEST WESTERN Desert Oasis? Share your experiences!