Maybe we should have checked other options. My wife and I were relocating to New Mexico and we were looking for an overnight stay for us and our horses that was about 1/2 way. The Triangle T was perfect because it is close to the freeway. So we booked a room about 2 weeks in advance. We arrived about 3pm when we told them we would be there. Corrals were not ready for us. No feeders or water buckets and no water around (we were advised to bring our own feed). We dragged 3 half barrels over the the corrals and filled them with as much water as we carry (About 35 gals) I went down to the office to find out if we could fill the barrels and the clerk told us that she would have to find the wrangler and bring us some more. After the wrangler showed up about an hour later with the water I went back to the office to inquire when the saloon would be open, I was informed that it was not open during the week and that we would have to go back to Benson 30 miles or the other way 30 miles to Wilcox. If we had been told, we would have been more than happy to pick something up at our last fuel stop in Benson...
Now not to be totally negative - the rooms were nice and very rustic- hardwood floors tons of antiques - and the claw foot bath was neat, except for when I tried to take a shower the shower head was spraying water over the curtain onto the wall behind the tub. Nice touch- I did tighten it up as much as possible by hand and decided "Well I haven't taken a bath in a while!". Most likely when we go back towards California it won't be on our "Must do list"
The desk clerk and the wrangler were both very nice and tried to be accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- Triangle t Guest Ranch Hotel
- Triangle t Guest Ranch Hotel Dragoon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1922 ~ 2014 92 Years of True Western Hospilaity Our Guest Casitas are original, authentic adobe buildings with the history of 92 years. Each Casita is beautifully furnished with your comfort and relaxation in mind. We can accommodate your individual needs, whether that be a weekend getaway, overnight stay, a week inclusive vacation, or event. With facilities for up to 60 people, reserving the entire ranch will allow you the privacy and comfort to host your next retreat or event. B&B Rate: Breakfast included. Lodging in historic, authentic ranch casitas Ranch Rate: All inclusive stay! Lodging, 3 meals a day, horseback riding & all ranch amenities RV Park: Parking right in the heart of the historical Triangle T Guest Ranch Dry Camping: Pitch a tent on our 160 Acre Ranch in Texas Canyon and the Dragoon Mountains Horse Lodging: Yes, you can bring your own horse to the Triangle T - call for rates and accommodations Dog Friendly Ranch: Ask for a dog friendly room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Triangle T Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.