“recommended by the best western” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Douglas
Phoenix, Arizona
“recommended by the best western”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

loved the enchilladas, they have the best horchata and they also serve fresh made chips and salsa. yummy

Visited July 2013

Sparks, Nevada
“Chicken Quesadillas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I ordered the quesadillas with a side of beans for delivery to a nearby hotel. Unfortunately the delivery took 45 minutes and not the 10 minutes they told me over the phone.
The food was very tasty, authentic and as ordered. The tortillas were a little too greasy, almost as if they were deep fried. The cheese and chicken were perfectly done. It came with a generous portion of very tasty salsa that I would rate as an 8 on the 1-10 picante scale.
The beans were average for refried beans. Good and moist. I'm not sure if they used lard or not. I suspect not because the flavor was only average. Not bad at all, just average.
If I'm in the area again, this will be the place I'll eat at again, though next time I will be dining 'in.'

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
hanoi
“Good food with interesting choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We went to Chatita's for dinner as part of a trip to visit the Gadsden Hotel. Douglas has very few good places to eat but we were pointed to Chatita's which was walking distance from the hotel. The menu was in Spanish and had lots of choices, some of which were unfamiliar to us. The server was very helpful. and we chose a half parrillada, a plate of grilled beef, chicken, fried shrimps, stuffed chilies, with sides of beans and rice, and preceded by a large mixed salad with tomato and avocado slices. The platter was plenty of food for two and was served with tortillas. The restaurant was busy with a local crowd and the waitresses took some time to continue drawing Christmas decorations on the walls. The ambience was very pleasant and clean. Beer served cold in bottles and horchata helped moderate some of the hot grilled chilies. We felt very welcome and enjoyed the meal but ate too much food. It should be noted that the restaurant address in on 10th but actually faced the Pan-American highway, so it is a little hard to find.

• Visited November 2012