“Comfortable, clean and great value.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Little Daisy Motel

Little Daisy Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cottonwood
Little Daisy Motel
You added Little Daisy Motel to your Saves list
34 S. Main St., Cottonwood, AZ 86326   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Cottonwood
Yorkshire
“Comfortable, clean and great value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

Stayed two nights here and thought it was great. Very convenient for what we wanted to do in the area. Very pleasant family run motel, and offered anything we needed for self catering. Spacious room, with kitchen, cooker etc. Excellent amenities and everything we needed in the surrounding town. Aircon worked well, bed was comfortable, no complaints at all. Great coffee!!
We thought we smelt gas one time when we came back, and once it was reported to the staff, the engineer was there in no time at all, checking everything out for safety.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

This is not an expensive motel. What you get is a clean room at a bargain price. We changed our reservation from Cliff Lodge after I read a review about bedbugs. We were happy and saved some money. This looks like two small motels that have been combined into one. We got what used to be the owner's suite of the other motel. Two queen beds, one twin in another room, a kitchenette, all for about $60. Some other reviewers mentioned that the facilities were old. The tub, sink, and kitchen were older, the floors and beds were not. If you want luxury, don't stay here. If you want value, it would be hard to do much better.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
CHILLIWACK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2010

Little Daisy has very large rooms. Our room had 2 queen beds and a single bed. There was a fridge & microwave too. The bathroom was very spacious. Though the fixtures are older we found nothing broken or non-functional.

I have to wonder if we were in the same room as one of the other reviewers as our alarm clock also went off at 5:30 am. Took me forever to figure out how to turn it off and then had problems getting back to sleep.

We only stayed the one night but found the staff friendly and our stay of good value for the money we paid.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010

Stayed at the Little Daisy Motel during Easter 2010, based on TripAdvisor reviews. I was traveling with my wife & two kids. The motel looks decent from the street, and the gentleman that checked me in was pleasant. Once we got to our room, that is when we noticed how aged the motel actually was. While the room appeared clean, there was a slight unpleasant odor in the room. The room we were given was right next to the road, and we were able to hear the passing vehicles all night long. The windows didn't properly latch, and the vertical blinds had slight gaps, allowing the street lights to shine into the room during the evening. All of the furnishing's in the room were very aged, including the beds, sinks, tables, chairs, fixtures, etc. I told my wife to leave the bulk of our luggage in the car, so that we would not be taking unwanted hitchhikers (bugs) home with us. Since I didn't sleep very well due to the traffic noise, I was up four times during the night and didn't see a single sign of any critters. The alarm clock in the room unexpectedly went off at 5:30 a.m., probably set by the previous occupant. We left the hotel by 6:15 a.m.
While the Little Daisy Motel probably serves its purpose for many folks, I would not stay there again. I would also not recommend this motel for families with kids. Bottom line, the motel appeared clean, but very old. While I'm not one to stay in 4 and 5 star resorts, I do want a little more than the Little Daisy Motel could offer. Not For Me!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Scottsdale-AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2010

Huge clean rooms, good value. Close to old town Cottonwood. We had breakfast at the Orion Bred Co, where they bake the breads everyday, owner very nice, had lunch at Verde Lea Market Deli & Grill, very good as well.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

Loved this motel,but carpet was badly soiled or stained. Office staff were wonderful and rooms were huge. Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2010

I had to be in town for a family emergency and found this place online. I was never disappointed. The family who runs it was respectful of my needed privacy and very helpful. The rooms are all older but well maintained. I would stay there again and even bring my family. Fridge and microwave were in the room and plenty of good variety in dining available close by.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business

Been to Little Daisy Motel? Share your experiences!