“Super friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Little Daisy Motel

Little Daisy Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cottonwood
Little Daisy Motel
You added Little Daisy Motel to your Saves list
34 S. Main St., Cottonwood, AZ 86326   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Cottonwood
Peoria, Arizona
“Super friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed 2 nights at The Daisy with the hubby. Check in was super easy and the staff was really nice. I'm sorry I can't remember their names. They made sure to mention the parade hours to ensure we could leave if we wanted. Room 12 was roomy and the bed was firm but comfortable. It was nice to have the option to cook if we wanted in the kitchenette which we just may try next time. What it lacks in newness is more than made up by the wonderful staff. We look forward to our next stay.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you're looking for a clean place to stay they is well worth the money then this is the place. I have known a lot of people that have stayed there and they have said the same thing. I know where I am staying when I go back to Cottonwood!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2014

While not fancy at all the Little Daisy Motel is worth the stay. The prices are more afffordable than Sedona, but you are still close enough to Sedona to enjoy the red rock areas.The staff was friendly and we had no complaints about the service. We will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Mancos, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

Good thing we had a reservation - they were booked on a Friday night in October. The woman behind the desk wasn't overly friendly, but just friendly enough. Regular key but plenty of locks to make you feel safe. About a dozen rooms with cinder block walls. A/C was nice. No hair dryer so bring your own if needed. WiFi was available at times and unavailable at others. Shower was hot and strong. Yea!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Stayed at the Little Daisy for 1 night while visiting relatives in Cottonwood. While it's not a fancy place it is clean, beds are comfortable and the staff is very friendly. I really liked having a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Great value!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Bisbee, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights to help me save money on my trip to Jerome/Cottonwood. I knew I wanted to spend at least one night in the Jerome Grand and do some other expensive things too. What a great find! I'd definitely stay here again. I got a room with a kitchenette and made my own breakfasts and lunch, so between the low price and making some of my own meals I was able to afford the Grand and the Verde Canyon Railroad. This place was clean and quiet.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Cottonwood, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We have stayed at the Little Daisy thee times and it has been wonderful every time! The rooms are very clean, the staff is pretty friendly, and the price is AWESOME! I recommend them with out reservation. They are great. Even my small children loved our stay there.

Room Tip: Book as early as you can because they fill up fast!