“Dated and dingy” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Little Daisy Motel

Little Daisy Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cottonwood
Little Daisy Motel
You added Little Daisy Motel to your Saves list
34 S. Main St., Cottonwood, AZ 86326   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Cottonwood
Newfoundland
“Dated and dingy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited in cold weather. The heating system was so noisy we had the choice of sleeping in a freezing room or being kept awake by the racket. WiFi was good. Room was large but furnishings and linens were old and worn. The kitchen had no dishes or cutlery.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
las vegas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The Little Daisy, provides a spacious, clean quiet place to rest your head. We stayed in room 17, which has 2 queen beds and 1 twin bed. The room was large with ample space between beds and to walk around. This room also has a table, couch, and fridge. I would recommend this room for families in need of space. The hotel is very basic, but clean and well kept. Great bargin for the price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Arlington, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We had one room and the two bed room house. Both are very clean. Owner is very friendly. If you are a large group and would like to prepare meal for yourself, rent a mix of hotel room and the house is a good option. There is a Food City grocery store nearby. You may need to ask for kitchen utensils like we did. The owner is very helpful to provide. The house floor carpet needs to be replaced/upgraded to match the cleanness of the bedroom, to get a 5 start.

Cottonwood, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I want it to be known that this is a great little property. I recently moved to Cottonwood and stayed at the Little Daisy Motel for 10 days until my apartment was ready. The accommodations and staff were excellent. The rooms are clean and well maintained. Any request I needed was quickly answered. The bed was very comfortable and the rooms are plenty roomy. I would recommend this motel and will recommend this to my family when they come to visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have stayed at the Little Daisy every year for the last five+ years when we attend an annual event in Cottonwood. This is a family-owned, older property but our experiences have all been very good. We get a queen bed with a kitchenette and while the amenities are basic, they meet our needs perfectly. The room and property are spotlessly clean and very conveniently located. The owners and staff are friendly and helpful year after year. I have and would recommend this motel to friends. Their website accurately shows you the property and it's amenities. We'll surely stay with them again.

Room Tip: The Little Daisy have several configurations of room. We get the room with a kitchenette and queen...
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We just attended the Thunder Valley Motorcycle Rally in Cottonwood and stayed at the Little Daisy Motel. A cozy little family owned motel which has been serving the area for nearly 4 generations. They were very helpful and friendly. Allowed our pet (65 lb pitbull) without having to pay an extra deposit or meet special size guidelines. Basic accommodations for a good price is what we were looking for and what we got. Our group got 3 rooms for 7 people. All were clean with nice pillow and comfy beds. Not all the amenities of newer, pricier places, but just what we were looking for. I will stay there again next time. Looking forward to it!!

Room Tip: Got any questions about the area? Just ask - they have great recommendations for breakfast or dinne...
Prescott, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

I recently stayed here while my grandaughter was being born. The room was nice and clean. I have stayed in Cottonwood before at the best western and paid twice as much. And also dealt with a night of itching in a buggy unconfortable bed! The Little Daisy room was a good size with 2 queen beds #11 . I really liked that in this room the beds were not right next to each other as i was sharing the room with a friend and our grandson. I would highly recomend this cute little no frills motel. I only wish I had known about it on my last stay. As i read in other reveiws, the blinds don't allow for complete darkness so I brought a sleep mask .But I can't say enough about it for the cost. It met our needs and was close to the hospital and anything you might need. I will stay there again

Room Tip: room 11 has the 2 queen beds on oppisite sides of the room.Instead of the standard right next to eac...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Little Daisy Motel? Share your experiences!