“Great curbside appeal! Not much else good...” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Jackson Hole
“Great curbside appeal! Not much else good...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Wings were OK.
Never a tougher steak and lousy flavor.
My wife ordered a Cowboy Cheese Dip appetizer which was mediocre and then for her entree ordered a differently named bowl of soup... the soup turned out to be the dip with water and refried beans added! :(
Service OK.
Will not return, especially since we discovered Concho's Mexican Restaurant!

Visited September 2012

“Below average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

When it changed owners and names, I was hoping for something fresh. I was disappointed when I walked into the same smelly place. Food was not bad, but it hard to get over the tired old, duty joint.

Cottonwood, Arizona
“Good food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We have gone to renegade Steak house twice. They have a simple but varied menu but my husband loves the catfish fish & chips. I have had the pot roast and, just recently I had the baby back pork ribs. OMG! so good, like fall off the bone tender with a sweet spicy bbq sauce. I also had teh chicken enchilada soup and it was very flavorful and spicy, yum! Salads are fresh and you can tell tehy take pride in serving fresh and flavorful meals. Kirsten was our server this time and very attentive as was our server the first time we went but can't remember her name. All the servers were friendly and attentive. This is a "must try" restuarant.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Surprise, Arizona
“Best Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Were visited this restaurant last time we were in Cottonwood. This is one of the nices& freindless steakhouses in the area. We went for my Birthday dinner since it is very close to the hotel. I had the flank steak and fries and my wife had the liver and onions. It was the best liver she had in years, cooked just right. My flank steak was perfect and Tammy the waitress took real good care of us. Its not fancy just good friendly place to have the best dinner of your stay!

Visited August 2012
“Friendly and fun with good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Love this place. everyone made us feel like friends. steak salad is my fav. heard some of the conversations coming from the bar area all the employees seemed to enjoy interacting with everyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere