“frustrating” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 89 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Bar, Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Takeout
Description: MY DOBRO Grill.Spirits.Music.Sports offers a unique and homey venue, featuring 9 70" TV screens to catch all NFL games and sports events. Live music can also be heard every weekend along with Open Mic Night and Karaoke during the week. Our menu includes great burgers, sandwiches, hot wings and appetizers, along with Steak Specials. You're always welcome at MY DOBRO!
Honolulu, Hawaii
“frustrating”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2015 NEW

Food is normally pretty good. It is the service that is bad. Girls take forever to respond to your table then seldom come around to check on your needs. They spend their time in the kitchen talking to cook or at the bar talking to patrons. When you do get their attention they act like their so busy. I have never been there when there are more than 3 tables occupied. Bar tender is so busy talking to the men or "her cousin" as she explained when she finally came down to our side of the bar on the one time I took three other people to have an after work cocktail and appetizer. Get better help and you could get more regular customers.

• Visited January 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Horrible people”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

I have been here every Tuesday by myself to attend open mic. I play every week order food, there were awesome waitresses and service.
I went tonight for the 9th week in a row and I was told I need an adult with me. I'm nineteen years old, there is a grill I was going to order food and everything and I was nowhere near the bar. Very disappointed with this place. They've lost my service, my family's and my friends.

Cottonwood, Arizona
“Great place for any reason but Sunday football is the best. I'm addicted to the Turkey Melt!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Turkey Melt. I seriously crave it for a week after I've had it. Have tried to get a Turkey Melt other places as a substitute when My Dobro isn't open. No comparison at all. Service is good, great atmosphere. Just wish they were open for lunch more days of the week.

• Visited February 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Total Football Overload!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014

If you are a football fan this is the best place I have ever been!
8 - 4' x 6' T.V. screens and ALL with a different game! Yes every game schedules aired at once.
All games all the time! Food is very good, beer selection just average, but the service is great and the viewing great!
Mariah was my server and she was pleasant, very effiecient, and didn't bother me too much!

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

Hooray for our side of town!! The real Cottonwood! Many of us don't always care to drive to old town for good spirits and a great meal. It's all right here at My Dobro's!! The owner's Mickey and Lisa Young make you feel right at home as soon as you hit the door...and their staff goes above and beyond to ensure your comfort during your visit...whether it be for cocktails or a great dinner or to rally with friends over sport games!! As a single woman, I always feel completely safe and comfortable here. What a joy it is to come out and re-acquaint with old friends!!! The staff knows your name and has their patron's drinks ready before they walk through the door! So again...hooray for our side of Cottonwood!! And thank you Mickey and Lisa and staff for giving us a much needed 'Cheers' right down the street! You got this!