“Mediocre” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 90 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Bar, Grill, Sandwiches
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Takeout
Description: MY DOBRO Grill.Spirits.Music.Sports offers a unique and homey venue, featuring 9 70" TV screens to catch all NFL games and sports events. Live music can also be heard every weekend along with Open Mic Night and Karaoke during the week. Our menu includes great burgers, sandwiches, hot wings and appetizers, along with Steak Specials. You're always welcome at MY DOBRO!
“Mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place recently changed ownership and names. It was the Players sports bar; now Dobro's. My wife and I went there to watch the Cardinals baseball game. Very comfortable seating and lots of TV screens. They were out of free appetizers when we arrived and the waitress kept saying she would bring more, but it never happened. We had to ask the owner to turn on the game and turn up the volume. It took over 45 minutes for our food to arrive and it was mediocre, at best. The French onion soup arrived lukewarm. The waitress forgot to bring my wife's wine. People sitting nearby ordered the chocolate cake for dessert and said it was very dry; they never finished it. The waitress kept apologizing for all the long hours she was working, how tired she was, and how there was a party of 20 people keeping them busy. My dinner arrived without the vegetables I ordered. The food was very overpriced for what we received. The game went into overtime at 9pm. But a live band started playing right then and the owner turned the TV volume off, much to our dismay, and without any word of apology. Thought this was a sports bar!! Don't think we'll ever be going back there.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mickey Y, Owner at My Dobro, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
After being open for a little over a month, I appreciate all reviews good or bad. If it was that bad you could have said something to me when I came to your table and you said everything was fine. Our Band music starts at 9:00 and I'm sorry but the game was over shortly after the band started. In this business I try my best to make everyone happy and appreciate your comments.

Please ask for me and I will do whatever it takes to make you a happy guest