“PICKERS PARADISE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 shopping in Cottonwood
Type: Antique Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Larry's is the biggest, best and most unique antique store you'll ever find! "From tea cups to tractors", we have two acres of odd, unique and hard to find items. We love antique farming equipment, wagons, mining cars, gas pumps, signs, tools, car parts, furniture, lighting fixtures, collectables, house wares and more. At Larry's Antiques we buy, sell, trade and consign.
Maricopa, Arizona, United States
“PICKERS PARADISE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

First off the folks at Larrys were the nicest people I have met in a long time. It was a pleasure just going in the store and talking to them. The store itself is a piece of art. It has so many great items to look at that 1 day isnt enough. (I had to go back for a second look) I am a picker myself and this place is the "Honey Hole" of pikin in AZ. My wife and daughter were even amazed at the place. I am from Virginia originaly and peoples houses back there looked alot like Larrys (I felt like I was back home in the south) I cant stress enough how nice everyone was and that makes pikin a whole lot more enjoyable.

Thanks again everyone at Larrys, I will be back soon!
Troy (DESERT-TOWN-PICKER)

Visited October 2012

Salt Lake City, Utah
12 attraction reviews
“Great treasure hunter paradise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Wow! You can spend hours and hours in this place! Wonderful & a must go to for the antique lover!

Visited May 2012
San Francisco, California
“It's a TV Show, No it's a History lesson, No it's a field trip, No it's Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

Well worth the short drive from Sedona to see an incredible array of Americana that goes far beyond typical antiques. The collection is vast and varied with interesting and desirable items throughout the 4 or 5 buildings. We found outselves discussing (or trying to guess) what 25% of the items were, reminiscing over 25% of the items and scratching our heads over the other 50% in trying to figure out how they got all this stuff. Our teenage son had never been to anyplace like this and the people at were very gracious in answering his 1,000 questions. We brought a few treasures home and it was a fantastic few hours.

Visited April 2011
Park City, Utah
5 attraction reviews
“TREASURES! I could (and did) spend HOURS at Larry's Antiques!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

Where do I begin? So many treasures! There is so much to look at and so much cool stuff to buy at Larry's Antiques that I spent about three hours there! Never a dull moment! The staff was very helpful but they also were nice enough to leave me alone when I got 'lost' in all the hidden treasures around every corner. ! I ended up buying a classic bureau and dresser and they threw in an awesome vintage Coke sign for my work room!

Visited September 2011