“A good burger as well as atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 82 restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Jerome, Arizona
“A good burger as well as atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We visit Bing's on a regular basis. Always a good burger. The place is super clean, the owner's are there most of the time. Stop in an try it!

Visited November 2012

81% Recommend
Jerome, Arizona
“A good burger as well as atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Visited November 2012
Phoenix
“Good Diner Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The french fries are excellent - a must have! The family that runs the little diner are friendly and get your order out to you in a jiffy! We always eat lunch here when we go through Cottonwood.

Visited March 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Burger/ average fries/ great atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Outside of Bings is really cute. It's an old converted Gas station. We drove passed it a few times and thought it was a Gas Station or Auto Body shop. When we walked passed it we realised it was a restaurant and just had to try it. The atmophere inside is great. The Music is oldies like it should be, Everything inside looks like what an old 50s and 60s burger joint should look like. It makes you want to have the burger, malt shake, and fries. The old car parked outside is pretty and in great condition.

The service was fast and friendly. The food was okay. The burger was nice and hot and it was really great and juicy. Loved the burger. The fries were cold and not good. They were so boring. What I don't understand is that I saw the gentleman make my fries right in front of me and they were still cold. I would say this place is comparable to "In and Out Burger", The Burger tasted just as good and the fries tasted just as dry and boring. So if your from out of town and are in the mood for some "In and Out Burger", try this place...it has a way better atmophere. Also, I had a Chocolate malt and let me tell you it was pretty discusting, and I think the malts at Sonic are good. The malts at bings are inferior to the ones at Sonic. It tasted so chalky and was really clumpy and somewhat watery....the worst malt I have ever had in my life. I read their malts come with whipped cream...well mine didn't...it came to me pretty sloppy but that might depend on who makes it.

Even though the fries were average and the malt wasn'y great...I loved the atmosphere and I will definately come back for the burgers in the future and maybe I will try a shake next time since the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Paso Robles, California
“Great Juicy Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Having driven through Cottonwood twice, the exterior of Bing's always caught our eye. It resembles an old gas station, with an old Plymouth parked in front. We decided to stop by on our way through the town again. The service was prompt, food served hot and the service friendly. Four in our party, and we all enjoyed our meal.

Visited December 2012