“great thai” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sedona,Az
“great thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

nice atmosphere... really good food.........................

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Nice change of pace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Good food, Good Service, Pleasant atmosphere, Nice change of pace... I will definitely be back.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Slipped badly since my last time here!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

My Thai on Main has been one of my favorite restaurants for many years. As of today, not so much any more. We ate there for lunch today. The appetizers, spring rolls and Tom Kha we outstanding as always. My wife ordered the Pad Kee Mow and enjoyed it very well. I ordered the Garlic Delight, and it was anything but delightful! The ONLY thing I could taste was garlic! The garlic I tasted was burnt. Overall, the dish was a huge disappointment. It sure did look good though! The service was absolutely abysmal! Service was what always set My Thai on Main apart from the other Thai restaurants in the Sedona/Cottonwood area. Perhaps someone hired their help away. I do not know. Ann was always a bright point of a visit to My Thai, but she was nowhere to be found. The 2 waitresses, one male, one female, were inattentive. When they took our orders, they were friendly enough, but once the food arrived, neither bothered to check backif our food was OK...not one time! The female server did walk past us once, and shot us a quick glance, but that glance certainly did not fill our empty iced tea glasses. The male server seemed too busy running inside and out to actually do his job. I adore the coconut ice cream there, but sadly, was never offered a dessert. There is a fairly new Thai restaurant in Cottonwood, and we intend to visit there tomorrow. I might go back once more to My Thai, but sadly enough, it will not be any time soon. I am terribly disappointed.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Camp Verde, Arizona
“Always Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

I have dined many times at the Mai Thai restaraunt and never had an unpleasant experience. Ann is the manager and is also a wonderful server and a kind and attentive customer service agent. My favorite dish is the Green Curry with Chicken, but also great are the soups, salads, and deserts and cannot leave out the appetizers! The portions are very generous and there is lunch specials on the menu.Their peanut sauce is to die and go to heaven for. They have a full bar and a lovley plum wine, but my fav is the Thai Tea, YUM! The decor is beautiful and the garden is a pleasant addition, you feel like you are in a far away place, there is also a gorgeous patio to dine on. I highly recommend the Mai Thai on Main

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mesquite NV
“Light, non-oily, fresh and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

After three nights dining in Sedona, we arrived in Cottonwood and were delighted to discover this family-owned and run restaurant. Non-intrusive background music, knowledgeable and very friendly staff, efficient service and each of the four dishes we ordered felt so healthy for our veggie/vegan preferences. We decided this restaurant is worth the drive from Sedona for a well-prepared and imaginative menu of Thai cuisine.

• Visited March 2011