“A great local restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Cornville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Dessert, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving American comfort food, Harry's Hideaway is located in the heart of Sedona wine country. Full bar service includes Arizona wines, local brews and premium spirits. Daily specials compliment our menu favorites which include crab cakes, hamburgers, pizza, pasta, steaks, ribs, shrimp dishes, salads, vegetarian including vegan dishes, all ending with our own in house made desserts! Try Carrot Cake, Chocolate Mousse, Flourless Chocolate Cake, Tart Tatin (French Apple Pie), Bread Pudding and Sundaes made with our own in-house made ice cream. We use to own a Bistro in Chicago for 16 years that sat 200 people. We moved to Arizona and downsized. Now we seat less than 50 and are have a lot of fun again. we're off the beaten Sedona path, but are located in the heart of wine country. After tasting your way through the wineries, stop in for a bite!
Phoenix, Arizona
“A great local restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had lunch at Harry's Hideaway and it was wonderful. I had a pasta dish and my wife had a salad. they both were perfect. I recommend Harry's if you are in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cornville, Arizona
“Great find in Cornville!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food at Harry's Hideaway was fresh and very tasty. I had spinach/feta quiche with vegetarian chili. The restaurant is quaint, and the service was excellent. The prices were reasonable.We plan to frequent Harry's. Reservations recommended as the restaurant is small.

Visited May 2014
Rochester, New York
“Terrific find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My wife and I were in Sedona on vacation and the hotel manager recommended this place highly so we decided to pay it a visit while checking out a couple Verde Valley wineries. They have a set menu and a specials board that changes daily and basically features whatever Harry feels like making that day. It's small inside- maybe five tables, but has patio seating in good weather and it's really cozy. The staff were nice and the food was incredible. My wife decided to try a salad with a chocolate vinegarette and had the nut encrusted mahi mahi (special) and both were awesome. The fish was perfectly cooked with scallopped potatoes that were definitely from scratch. I had to try the pulled pork which is rubbed and slow cooked for six hours, then served with sauce on a brioche bun. I had it with the house potato salad and both were excellent. Of course we had to try dessert since everything is made in house. The Tart Tartin (French Apple Pie) was the best and they made a great champagne mango sorbet. The carrot cake had great flavor and the icing was perfectly fluffy. This was one of our best meals while visiting and we are definitely going to return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“All around wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I go there all the time with my family that lives in Cottonwood and Cornville. I have to go every time I visit. Wonderful all around. Great food, atmosphere, service and just an all out relaxing place to eat.
And to top it all off I recently, I called my Grandfather to see how he was doing (he has been having a rough go at it) and he said "Harry's cooked up free chicken for the veterans, so I got myself a free chicken!" How great is that? Thank you Harry's!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glendale, Arizona
“Very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Short on details because it was several months ago we ate here, just forgot to review it, but the place is very good and deserves the recognition.

Small place in tiny strip mall.
Very convient to wine trail on Page Springs road.
We had lunch there and it was outstanding start to finish.

• Visited November 2013