“Middle of the road establishment with some nice meals” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #311 of 534 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Pizza
Chandler, Arizona
“Middle of the road establishment with some nice meals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Have been here several times over the last few years, it's a good place to dine in when you don't want a wait, as it's never busy enough to have one. Food is good, have never had a bad dish, the meals and subs are better than the pizza IMO. Good for kids, since it's never packed and the meals are not over priced.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Cape Cod, MA
“Don't waste your time or money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

I had the misfortune of ordering delivery to my hotel room on a business trip. I was told a 1-1.5 hour wait. I can deal with that - I don't like it but they warned me. Two hours later the driver shows up with what was supposed to be a greek salad and pizza. I tipped and he left. I opened the bag to find no salad dressing, no eating utensils, no salt/pepper, no napkin. The so called greek salad was a mass of wilted brown lettuce with 4 sorry looking tomatoe wedges and a dollop of what looked like a chopped olive product of some sort. The pizza was a stone cold mass of congealed cheese product with the cardboard box top mashed into it. It was difficult to tell the difference between the cardboard box top and the crust.
When I called to complain about the lack of dressing and utensils for the salad (I did not even mention the sorry state of the so called pizza) I was basically told tough luck. My options were to either stop by tomorrow to talk to the manager and he "might" comp me a meal at a later time, or wait another 1-1.5 hours for the driver to come back with utensils. All of this for $37 not including the tip!! Walk don't run (away) from Streets of New York.

• Visited February 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2005

Enjoyed the steak and the atmosphere! Its one of the better new restaurants in town.