“This my home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #208 of 534 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Seafood
“This my home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I admit it, I am a sushi Pig. I love Pacific and all of the food they have to offer. I eat here at least three times a month and when I can once a week. If you eat after four, they offer extra more pricey stuff but you could not touch this kind/quality of food anywhere else. I am spoiled to the restaurant in Chandler because it is close and I usually sit in Lisa's section. In my opinion she is one of the best most personable waitresses I have ever known. I always ask to sit in her section. After 4 you can get sashimi, crab legs and soft shelled carb as well as frog legs and many other extras that you don't get at lunch. If you ask the sushi chef, they ill even make you special orders like spicy tuna wraps and unagi (eel rolls) don’t forget to tip you sushi chef too! In this place I tip both and they know that so they are every attentive to my needs. I also ask for low sodium soy sauce which is usually sitting on my table along with my water with no lemon just the way I like it. What I am saying is you like the service you get DONT FOGET TO TIP!!! If you can’t afford to tip, don't go out to eat. These people depends on their tips! I highly recommend this place. You could even ask to sit in Lisa's section.

• Visited January 2013

Mesa, Arizona
“Excellent Buffet and Good Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had a group of seven (7) family members come to Pacific Sea Food Buffet to fill our hungry appetite and we came out very satisfied. Pacific Sea Food Buffet is priced a little higher that other Asian style buffets in the area, but the great selection, freshness of the food and the good service by the waitresses here more than justifies the price.

• Visited August 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Best Asian in AZ!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

I am from the Bay Area so I KNOW Asian food. I grew up eating everything from Thai to Vietnamese at least a couple times a week and was proficient with chop sticks by age 4... So God forbid I ever eat at an Asian Buffet!! I was told by several people on several occasions to check this place out and I adamantly refused to go to the dreaded CHINESE BUFFET, lol! Boy was I wrong with Pacific... Not only are the standard "chinese" dishes some of the best I've ever had but they offer up some not so average asian fare ie pork belly (YUM)! The food is always fresh and hot and NEVER sits around...mostly because this place is packed from the time it opens to the time the doors close every day of the week... and forgive me for not being PC but Pacific is patroned mostly by Asians and anyone who knows anything about Asian food will tell this is a good sign;) The sushi is fresh made at all times, there are at least two actual sushi chefs making unique and standard sushi fare at any given time (no mystery how long it's been sitting there or where it came from) They have a small but reasonable Mongollian BBQ bar, all- you-can-eat good quality, fresh and sweet crab every night of the week... I really can't say enough good things about Pacific Seafood Buffet. It is my favorite Asian in AZ hands down. YOU MUST TRY IT;)

• Visited February 2012
Lester, Iowa
“Awesome Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We visited the location in Surprise and ended up eating there twice during our vacation. There was a huge variety of food including several seafood options. All of the food was warm and very good. I would highly reccomend trying this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix
“ABOVE AVERAGE ASIAN BUFFET”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

I was ecstatic to learn that there was a Pacific Seafood much closer to me than the one I had gone to two times at the Chandler location. I was quite impressed when I
frequented the Pacific Seafood buffet at THAT location. The variety of items offered was ENORMOUS!! I would rank the Pacific Seafood buffet well above your average Asian buffet. My only complaint that the food on the steam tables, for the most part, was just lukewarm. A comment to our waiter elicited a prompt response from the restaurant manager. She stated that the steam tables were kept at the required (by Maricopa county) temperature and that the circulating air in the restaurant cooled the food down AFTER it was placed upon our plates. I told her I only walked about 20 feet with my filled plate - so that didn't seem like a reasonable excuse for the temperature of the food not being hot. The tempura vegetables probably were the most cool thing I had on my plate. My companion stated that most all of the food that she had gotten was lukewarm, also. Food temperature, notwithstanding, I will still go back there again since its only about half the distance for me to drive in comparison with going to the Chandler location and I did enjoy the wide variety of dishes offered.

• Visited January 2012