“Wonderful steaks” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Indianapolis
“Wonderful steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

So my family walked in for dinner thinking this was your average Outback type establishment. When i saw the menu (and prices) - i realized that i was in for a more expensive dinner than i anticipated. Resisting the urge to leave for cheaper fare, and i decided to splurge and am glad i did.
Steaks were some of the better i've had anywhere. sides for the most part were okay, but nothing to brag about. service was attentive and fast.
Nice place -my first time to a Keg. Will be back if i have the chance.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I am familiar with Keg restaurants from my travels to Canada. Our Steaks were prepared well, service was excellent a bit pricey for the steaks,nonetheless very good.

Visited February 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Amazing service! Food was excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

2nd time to The Keg in Chandler, not disappointed! It was great, had the ribs and they were great, rib-eye fabulous! Don't miss the goat cheese app & mushroom app and the Thai Chicken! Wine list is great and the prices are right in line. We had Ryan as our server again and he did not disappoint! He was so knowledgeable about the menu and wine list we pretty much left everything to him!!! Great place for everyone.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Golden
“One of the best Kegs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here several times in the last 5 years and loved it. Try any steak "Chicago" style, they do it better than any other Keg I've been to

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent Service!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I went to this restaurant for a pre-valentine's dinner. There were a couople of issues with the food but the service is the best I've ever had at a restaurant. I received my Caesar salad and it was a bit overdressed. Although the dinner salad was not part of the traditional menu options for the meal I purchased they readily brought me the substitution. Here is a tip....if you like your steak cooked more than medum don't get the chicago style. The option seemed like a great choice because I love the charred ends when we grill at home but the chicago style with a medium well steak equals a charcoal briquette. Despite my ordering error the chef came to the table and readily agreed to cook a non chicago version The steak is a bit underseasoned for my taste but I understand that they have to accommodate those that can't handle heavy seasoning and I was able to easily add a little salt and pepper. Bar tenders were really friendly offering drink suggestions and even tailoring one of the house classics to suite my interest. I'm not sure if the food is a good as the as the price tag but I'd suggest this place for an nice night out on the town.

Oh we got dressed up (suit and nice dress) but there were people there with jeans on and this was a Saturday night.

• Visited February 2013