“Excellent Service!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent Service!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I went to this restaurant for a pre-valentine's dinner. There were a couople of issues with the food but the service is the best I've ever had at a restaurant. I received my Caesar salad and it was a bit overdressed. Although the dinner salad was not part of the traditional menu options for the meal I purchased they readily brought me the substitution. Here is a tip....if you like your steak cooked more than medum don't get the chicago style. The option seemed like a great choice because I love the charred ends when we grill at home but the chicago style with a medium well steak equals a charcoal briquette. Despite my ordering error the chef came to the table and readily agreed to cook a non chicago version The steak is a bit underseasoned for my taste but I understand that they have to accommodate those that can't handle heavy seasoning and I was able to easily add a little salt and pepper. Bar tenders were really friendly offering drink suggestions and even tailoring one of the house classics to suite my interest. I'm not sure if the food is a good as the as the price tag but I'd suggest this place for an nice night out on the town.

Oh we got dressed up (suit and nice dress) but there were people there with jeans on and this was a Saturday night.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Caesar salad and steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Although I can't afford to go to the Keg very often, it's a great place to go for a special occasion. Great ambience, service, and food. I love their steaks and their Caesar salads are the best.

Visited September 2012
West Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Food was good service lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great steaks, had the triple deserts samples really lovely. Service was good. Even had a draught bottle of Guiness

Visited December 2012
Quad Cities USA
“Great steak ... and service to match.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Casual or dressy, you decide. But definitely go for the steak. Had my filet Chicago style/medium rare. Side of mushrooms, twice-baked potato and what else could a guy need?

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
“Exceptional steak house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to a few of the Keg restaurants in my business travels and I have to say that they are a good value. The food is fresh and tasty and the dinners that include a salad are a great deal.

Visited November 2012