“Very good burger, were those fries ?” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Lethbridge, Alberta
“Very good burger, were those fries ?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The country we live in doesn't have this chain so we had to try the East Germann location. Everyone was happy with their burgers, but the fries...........it that what real potatoes (I saw them cutting objects that looked like potatoes) cut and deep fried taste like ? Cardboard has more flavor. I have no idea what the other chains use for their fries but these were the worst. Maybe some kind of seasoning salt would help ? Service was friendly and fast, and the restaurant was clean and bright. Would go back for the burgers.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
“Glad we tried it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We are from the east coast, where In-N-Out Burger doesn't exist. We both had heard from multiple transplants that In-N-Out Burger cannot be beat. I admit, the burger was deliciously meaty with that tasty 80/20 grease. But, both my husband and I agreed that if you're going for a meaty, tasty burger, just head to Five Guys and pick up a bag of fries too. Speaking of the fries -- maybe we got a bad batch, but it tasted like they had been fried in old oil. Again, that may have just been this particular location.

Overall - Average rating. Meaty fast-food-esque burgers, with not so great fries. Five Guys, we will not forsaken you again!

Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Everyone was in the pool and I didn't feel like grilling so my husband went and placed an order and came back with mouth watering burgers n fries. FORGET Habit and Smashburger IN-N-Out the best.

Visited September 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Clean, efficient, great staff atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My kids were dying to eat at In and Out. We are from the Midwest and they don't have them out there but we have heard a lot about this place. The decor is simple, the menu is simple, the place is simple (in a good way). Very refreshing to see the staff engaged with not only the customers but among themselves. I am a sucker for positive attitude and good service all of which I observed in this restaurant. The food itself was very good, good quality like what we would do at home. I didn't feel sick about an hour later either like I do with some other fast food restaurants. In and Out is doing some good things and from what I read they treat their employees right. It shows in the attitude vibe you get in the restaurant. Great place to take your family for a good burger and fries.

Visited October 2012
Slidell, Louisiana
“Highlight of Any Trip To The West”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Great service great food. Secret menu is awesome! Whenever we travel west we always save a few meals for InNOut Burger.

• Visited October 2012