“Fun evening out” 5 of 5 stars

(480) 812-4701
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 534 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 101 Freeway Exit
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Fun evening out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

It's Benihana. Exactly what you'd expect. We had a great server and the quality was good. We had fun and would do it again for a special occasion.

Visited March 2013

Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
“Benihana in Chandler AZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Always a fun time. Good food also. Our group had a person with shell fish allergies and vegetarian. The chef cooked the shrimp after everything else was done. And there is a section in the menu of noodles and tofu for the vegetarian. Was a birthday, so we had a nice discount coupon. If you like Benihana, you need to register your birthday on their site and get the emails.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gilbert
“Always a Good Bet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Benihana's has always been a great restaurant to go to. I enjoyed going there when I was little and watching the cooks at the teppanyaki table make onion volcanos and flying shrimps. They've always had great food and fantastic service.

I recently went Feb 17th and got to take advantage of the Birthday "giftcard" they email to you. It's a $30 value and is very generous indeed. You can order almost anything on the menu (exluding certain items) and have it covered by the giftcard.

For this occasion, I opted for the Sushi Combination Deluxe and it did not disappoint. I want to start off by saying that the menu doesn't specify which sushiitems you'd be receiving, so I was anticipating some average sushi selections. I was amazed when I got sweet shrimp, squid, octopus, eel and other items (tuna, salmon, salmon roe, shrimp, tuna roll, tilapia). They also preceeded this combo with soup and salad. Needless to say, I was stuffed by the time the free ice cream came around.

All the food was top notch and the manager made a point to visit every table during our visit there. What a wonderful place for a lunch time visit :)

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
arizona
“What a Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were there with 4 other couples celebrating New Year's Eve. They said that 10-11 fit at one table, but the 10 of us were quite crowded, but we all wanted to sit together so we made do. The food was outstanding and our "chef" was quite entertaining. We had a great time and we stuffed!

Visited December 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“So Sad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have been a fan and customer of Benihana for many years, which makes this review so sad to write. I was totally unimpressed with our meal. The chef at the table just went through the motions and it was nothing too special. He under cooked my wife's shrimp and did not even cut my steak good.

There are better options available if you would like to dine out for Teppanyaki.

• Visited December 2012