“best front desk person ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Chandler

You added Quality Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Quality Inn Chandler
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   255 North Kyrene Rd., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Comfort Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersGold level
Safford, Arizona
“best front desk person ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the front desk person Linda was the best I have ever had. She greeted us like we were walking into house. Made sure we knew there was coffee and tea 24 seven made. She placed us one the first floor which i appreciated since I was not feeling good and was in town for procedures. She even offered to go get our ice if need be. She called our room to make sure that everything was up to our standard and to see if we needed anything. Believe me when i say that she was well worth the stay and I will be booking there again. I do not give out compliments very easy but she is worth every word and praise that I can give. Oh and the hotel and the breakfast was very nice as well.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015 via mobile

A great price, great location and the friendliest front desk staff I have ever had. Room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was good. More fruit would have been nice but overall good selection.

• Stayed February 2015
Vijay S, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, February 18, 2015
Thank you sincerely for your very kind review. We are not only blest with a beautifu property, but more importantly with some of the finest staff in the industry that genuinely cares for guest needs.

Your review, is a source of immense encouragement for our staff. So thank you again.

Vijay Sethi, GM
Happy Jack
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015

We had a trip come up unexpectedly and we called this hotel, as we have stayed at it before and we were fortunate to get a room. The receptionist was extremely friendly, the room was nice and clean and quiet and the breakfs\ast was very good too. Will definitely stay at this hotel again, since this is in the area of where we normally have do our shopping, etc.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
WELCOME BACK!!

We are auxillerated to have you come back to our Hotel again and again. You indeed are very special to all of us. Thank you for your kind comments. They mean a lot to us.

Vijay and Linda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2015

I stayed at this hotel on a weekend in Phoenix. The staff was most willing to go the extra mile, the night time front desk agent...John was especially helpful. The room was immaculate and the bed was quite comfortable. The entire property was well maintained. Breakfast was as expected and very satisfying. I will definitely think of this hotel first on my next trip to Phoenix.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Vijay S, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, January 22, 2015
Thank you kindly for your beautiful review. It is a source of encouragement for our to excel even more in hospitality and custommer service. Our staff is genuine, and truly enjoy helping our Guest to get the best out of their visits.

Thank you again.
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2014

I was traveling for the holidays with baby and a small dog and this hotel staff was so friendly and accommodating! The reservation was made en route and I pulled up about 15min later. Yolanda checked me in effortlessly with a huge smile and a warm personality. (And I thought it was funny that we had the same name. That was surely a good sign!) She was very helpful with giving guests recommendations on nearby attractions and restaurants.The room was so clean and cozy. I love the use of the wood. Definitely gives the room a warm feeling to it. Microwave and mini-fridge were convenient. Bed was comfy. I did not want to get up the next morning! The hotel is only a few minutes from I-10. The lobby and grounds were super clean. I did not try the breakfast since I had to get back on the road, but this is quite a gem! If I'm ever in Chandler again, I will love to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Vijay S, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, January 5, 2015
Thank you very kindly for your generous review of our Quality inn. It is, as you discovered not only a beautiful hotel but also it is complemented with some of the nicest staff in the industry - Yoli, as we lovingly call her, is amongst the finest example in etiquette, initiative and doing that extra mile from her heart for the Hotel Guests. I, personally, feel privileged to be working with such a fine team.
We truly look forward to having you at our property again in the very near future.

Vijay Sethi, CHO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

We stayed at the Quality Inn for three nights in early December. My father in law was in the hospital and it was close, convenient, inexpensive and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful, which was very much appreciated during this stressful time for us. The breakfast was very good, with lots of hot coffee, rolls, fruit, eggs and meat and various things to toast. i did not try the waffles, but they looked good. For the price, you cannot beat it. My wife said to make sure to mention the staff members by name because she was so impressed with them. They are Yolanda, Michelle, and John. I might add that we are pretty experienced travelers and have stayed at some pretty pricey places and did not get near the friendly service as we did at the Quality Inn Chandler.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Vijay S, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, December 22, 2014
Thank you very much for your appreciation of our staff and hotel. Being a seasoned traveller,
we truly feel honoured that you found our hotel to be far more superior than many of the high end hotels that you had stayed at. You know, Choice Hotels are pounding us every day to provide value value and value - it is a Hallmark of Quality Inns. So, it is a great endorsement that you have given us that we are on track.

Thank you.
Manchester, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

Staff was super friendly and helpful, morning staff look on the computer to find me my bank branch. Room was clean and quiet, breakfast normal stuff and good coffee. Hotel is easy to find and get back on the highway.

Room Tip: get an upper floor and the rear of the building