“Outstanding Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Chandler

You added Quality Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Quality Inn Chandler
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   255 North Kyrene Rd., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Comfort Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersGold level
“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

I stayed at the Quality Inn Chandler on 9-24 and 9-25-14 found the customer service to be outstanding. My room was fantastic, very comfortable bed, great to have a microwave and mini fridge in the room. Great breakfast prepared and outstanding variety to eat. When I return to the area I will definitely stay at the Quality Inn. Robert and John's service was outstanding, the rest of the staff was a delight also.

Room Tip: When you are in the area make it a great night by staying at the Quality Inn Chandler.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Vijay S, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, October 2, 2014
Thank you for your very kind review, which my staff appreciated very much. John and Robert are outstanding individuals, who set very high standards in the Hotel. They especially enjoyed having you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

The first room had a broken toilet. The second room had many maintenance issues including an air conditioner that took 3 hours to cool such a small room. Iron was broken. Toiled filled itself every 5 minutes (had to shut the water off so I could get some sleep) The pool was a nasty shade of murky green......

I asked for the manager/owner to contact me. 8 phone calls and a week later no return calls. I contacted choice hotels and 3 weeks later nothing.........

I have disputed the $60 charge with my bank for bad quality of services and they reversed the charges since quality/choice does not seem to care enough about their customers.

Shame on you Mr. Vijay Sethi! Your complete lack of customer service is why i am writing this to warn others to find a better place to stay!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Vijay S, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Thank you for your review. Our staff did everything to please you, but you walked in irate. You wanted an exterior corridor hotel, and we tried to locate you one. Each of our room is checked thoroughly. However, about 15 minutes later you found the toilet was running, and we found ball float snapped in two at its neck (never had this happen before). So we changed your room, which was thoroughly checked before we moved you, including the a/c and the toilet. Then in the morning you were again loud and very rude in the lobby with our front desk manager in front of other guests, and wanted your money back or you are going to write bad reviews everywhere.
You were mad from the beginning, but sir if you really wanted an exterior corridor hotel you did not have to come to our hotel. I have people check the a/c and the toilet in the room, and they had no problems. Incidenly, a/c in your room was cleaned and service less than a week earlier.

You have been writing bad reviews in several places, but each time your story is changing. Sir you got a beautiful room in a beautiful property in beautiful Chandler for $54, less than at Motel 6.
We even provided you with a great breakfast. But sir I can take everything from you, except for being abusive my staff, which is amongst the best around.

Finally, I will still say that perhaps something lacked in our service, so I still apologize to you.
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This Place is Great, Haven't been in a year or so, but when I was in Town, it was my only place to Stay. The owner is a very Generous Man and his Staff are the nicest in the Business treated me and my dogs like family. I once had a leg injury in my travels, and the owner VJay offered to take me to the urgent care, This guy is a King among Hotel Proprietors. Thanks and hope to see you all soon.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Vijay S, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Rowlett, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

As a Diamond Elite member of Choice Privileges, I stay in Choice-branded properties frequently, of which Quality Inn is one. This Quality Inn was one of the best properties of the brand that I have ever stayed out, and the service provided was outstanding.

The person who checked me in (Linda?) was one of the best I've ever encountered. In addition to a warm, sincere greeting, she quickly got me checked in and bent over backwards to make sure that I understood that my business was appreciated and that if I needed anything, she was there to help. When I got to my room, I found that the air conditioning unit was not cooling properly on this very hot Arizona summer day, so she quickly responded by escorting me to two other vacant rooms so that we could first check out the cooling before I was reassigned to a new room, rather than just blindly moving me. That impressed me. And after I was settled, she called me to make sure that I was comfortable and that the air conditioning was working properly - which it was.

The room itself was very clean and tastefully furnished. The bathroom was spotless. The internet connection worked flawlessly and the shower delivered a good stream of hot water. Beds were comfortable, and I enjoyed a good night's sleep.

I did not sample the breakfast, but there is coffee available in the lobby 24/7. The seating area for the breakfast appeared to be quite small for this size of a hotel, with only a few tables available. During the busy times for breakfast, I can imagine that seating may be a bit difficult.

Location is just a few minutes north of the south Loop 202, and perhaps 5 minutes or so east of I-10 just north of Chandler Boulevard. Two casinos are within a 7-10 minute drive, and various dining and shopping options are not far away. Drive time to the Phoenix Sky Harbor airport is probably about 15-20 minutes in average traffic, with a few minutes more required to get to the rental car center.

Various discounts are available at the brand website.

I did notice that one other traveller mentioned the strict cancellation policy for last minute reservations - but in fairness, if one books through the Choice Hotel website or any of the brand websites, the cancellation deadline is clearly noted, and if the booking is taking place past the cancellation deadline, the website clearly indicates that the cancellation deadline is past and that the reservation, if made, becomes non-cancellable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
step12dude
A generous response coming from a vetran traveler, who has written hundreds of reviews and stayed at hundreds of Hotels and who is a a very senior member of Choice Priviledge, is a very special honor for us. Your compliments are a great source encouragement encouragement for our staff. Sir, I am blest with one of the most loving and caring staff, who have always gone out of their way to make that little bit of a difference in making our guests feel at home. We get a lot of overseas guests due to many high tech companies in our vicinity. I see people like Linda and Nicole giving introduction to our great country.

So thank you for your kindness. Thank you also for clarifying to guest with the next comment on Hotel cancellation policy!

Vijay Sethi, CHO, CEng
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The Quality Inn on Kyrene Road in Chandler Arizona is the best Quality Inn/Choice Hotel I've ever found.
My five night stay was so comfortable I wanted to move in!
I slept so well,. The bed and bedding were even better than at home, The furniture and room décor were bright and modern. My room was spacious including a large work space area as well. The sleeping room AND bathroom had homelike shelving space I would like to copy for my own home. The A/C unit seemed brand new.
My room was extremely quiet considering I asked to be close to the pool and front desk area.I saw neighbors staying on both sides of me but never heard a peep when I was in my room or in the hallways.
The pool, business center, front desk area and breakfast area were all perfection in every aspect including close in proximity to all sleeping rooms. This Quality Inn is the cleanest and most organized hotel I've ever stayed at.
The hotel staff is beyond words amazing! Nicole, the daytime manager, made a great first impression when I arrived,after a very long and tiresome travel and work day. Nicole, Philicia , Robert ,Linda, Tiffany and the entire staff including housekeeping made me feel like the red carpet was rolled out every time I had an interaction with them!
The location was convenient to EVERYTHING anyone could need when out of town for business or pleasure..
I learned during my stay this hotel has a working owner. I always feel all the positives come from the top down! Keep up the great work! I will definately look forward to my next stay at your hotel!

Room Tip: I walked the stairs and hallways for daily exercise. Everything on all three floors was quiet, clean...
Green Features: This property was definitely environmentally- friendly was their policies.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
It is rarely that I get emotional, but your review has done just that to me. You have made me realize that I don't have staff working for me, but I have little managers/owners working at this beautiful Hotel.
Alas!it is beautiful not because of the beautiful architecture, but it is so because it is decorated with the most beautiful, caring and loving staff. If anyone can say that they are blest, I want to lay the first claim on that.

Very sincerely thank you. Why don't you come back home - your Hotel is inviting you so.
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

The accomodations here are basic, but attractive and well kept up. Our room was small, but it included a refrigerator, and the price was very reasonable. It was also quiet, except for the air-conditioner, which we could not get quite right. The staff was friendly and helpful.

My complaint was the breakfast. The hot breakfast consisted of biscuits and gravy. Biscuits and gravy??? You could make a waffle or microwave some oatmeal. There were cold hard boiled eggs. The orange juice tasted like orange punch and it was too sweet to drink. There was the usual cereal, yoghurt, etc.

Overall, it was reasonable for the price.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. Your review is a powerful source of information for us to improve our product. We have a beautiful property, and a very caring staff. We understand that you were very happy with the property, but would have preferred to see improved breakfast. Though we have an extensive breakfast, we are reviewing your request very seriously, and improvements will be implemented immediately. Quality Inn have a philosophy to provide superior accommodation at a very fair price that you had discovered for yourself. However, I would like to add that you took our smallest room, but for a slightly higher price larger rooms are available. They all have same high quality amenities and features, including 37" flat screens, a microwave, a fridge, iron and ironing board, a coffeemaker and many other amenities.

Thank you again.
Happy Jack
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times and the receptionists are always so courteous and kind. We booked this hotel at a late date and were very happy with the accomodations and would definitely consider staying here again in the future!

Room Tip: Nice reasonable hotel
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for rating our hotel. We are very pleased that you had a great stay, and that you found our staff to be very helpful. We are very fortunate to have a great team, and a great property. Your review is a source of encouragement for our staff. So thank you again.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Quality Inn Chandler? Share your experiences!