“Affordable and clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Chandler

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Quality Inn Chandler
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   255 North Kyrene Rd., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Comfort Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 27 hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersGold level
Dallas, Texas
“Affordable and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stayed here for two nights first night was a little dissatisfying due to no WiFi connection but they fixed it and started working the next day. Would recommend if u need a clean quiet hotel room for a good price and no frills

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a very kind review. However, we do apology for the problem we had with our internet when there was a failure in Cox internet equipment. We were pleased that they took care of it very promptly. We are very glad that you had enjoyed your stay,
and that you find our Hotel clean and functional for your needs. We are not only blest with a great property, but also an incredible team of staff, who really care. We together thank you again for your generous review.

63 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Checked in at the hotel over the weekend. Quite lucky enough to get a hotel room in the area because there were several events going on. The 3rd floor room I got was super clean! The bed is soft and the pillows were cuddly. The place is located close to a major interstate highway and very near restaurants and shopping malls. The well lit parking area makes me feel safe to walk to my car even late at night. The hotel is located in one the best areas in Phoenix. Will make sure that my next travel to Phoenix, this hotel is where I will stay in.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Tim M

Thank you for taking the time to rate our Hotel, and it has been brought to the attention of our staff. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Yes we do have a beautiful Choice property, but we are blest with a great caring staff also. Your appreciation makes it all worthwhile for us to be working here. We truely look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had a great stay at the convenient, clean and comfortable Quality Inn Chandler. The staff was courteous and the management was especially helpful. When doing business in the Phoenix area I recommend staying at the Quality Inn Chandler.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
vVijay12, General Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you very sincerely for your very kind review. It is a source of great encouragement and motivation to our staff. We are blest with a beautiful property and a great team of staff, who care for the guests from within their hearts. So thank you once again
Casa Grande, AZ.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We took a room here while staying up in Chandler for our granddaughters birth. I found the beds to be very comfortable, and we got a good nights rest that we desperately needed! Room was clean and had a microwave & fridge. Bathroom was clean & functional, not big but I wasn't expecting it to be. Front desk staff is super friendly & welcoming. It's nice to stay somewhere when you hear employees laughing and having fun at work. If you stay close to Chandler Regional you're going to pay double what we did. Take the five minute drive & save yourself some money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
CG Traveler
Thank you for your kind review. Yes we are only minutes away from the Chandler Regional Hospital. Quality Inn Chandler, as you have discovered for yourself, is a beautiful high quality property. Our hallmark at Choice Hotels is to provide great accommodation at a very fair price - very substantially less than other high quality hotels, and again as you discovered for yourself that we were almost half of the price of other similar quality Hotels.

Once again thank, especially since your review has become a source of encouragement for our team of staff.

Vijay Sethi, GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel on business while in Chandler Arizona. The staff was extremely friendly.the hotel was kept very clean I felt very safe while I was there. Plus the continental breakfast loved it. Thank you again will definitely be recommending this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed November 2013
Sir,

My staff and I very sincerely wish to thank for your kind review and rating of our Hotel. We not only appreciate your comments but they are a source of encouragement and motivation to achieve excellence in hospitality. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the very near future.

Vijay Sethi, GM
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Quality Inn hotel is in an elegant and Managed by General Manager Vijay Sethi .Rooms have free internet and a cable TV.morning breakfast is free.
The front desk staff (Linda,John,Robert,Nichole and Morgan) during my stay time were very very highly experienced and helpful.
I enjoyed my 1 month day in Quality Inn Hotel while working In Intel corporation .I would be more than happy to stay there again, and are happy to recommend it.

Room Tip: second floor Rooms at Corner Suites are very quieter.
Green Features: Quality Inn Hotel environment is very customer friendly and feels like home.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sir,

Re: Santosh Shitole, Wipro India

I once again have the opportunity to thank you for kind rating of our Hotel. I think that you had spent over two months here whilst consulting on behalf of that great Indian Software Company, Wipro that employs I understand some 150,000 Software Engineers. We indeed feel privileged
and honored that they have placed trust in us to take care of their top executives whilst consulting in the US. My staff understands the stresses faced by your fellow engineers and executives, and are always their to meet any of their special needs, be it food, religious or hi tech or just simply wanting to explore this great country or setting up most cost effective ways to communicate with relatives and friends back home.

As a thank you to your great Company, Wipro, Quality Inn Chandler will pick up the tab for buffett lunch or dinner at the beautiful TAJ Restaurant across the road from the Hotel for the registered guest staying at the Hotel for a limited period.

You yourself are a very kind person, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back later this month.

Vijay Sethi, G M, CHO, CEng
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was an unexpected pleasure! The front desk staff is very accmodating and professional. My room was very clean, very comfortable, and very quiet. I'm actually a very light sleeper and I slept through the entire night and for the first time the alarm clock had to wake me up. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming into the Chandler Arizona area. anyone who stays here will thank me for my review. I plan on coming back to this city in December and I will definitely stay here again. MM

• Stayed November 2013

Been to Quality Inn Chandler? Share your experiences!