“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Chandler

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Quality Inn Chandler
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   255 North Kyrene Rd., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Comfort Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
GreenLeadersGold level
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have stayed here a few times now and I have zero complaints! The staff is friendly, the rooms are exceptionally clean, decorated nicely, and the beds are very comfortable. There are restaurants and shops are nearby which make it a great place to stay. Will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Lucy L.

Thank you for your great review. We are blessed with awesome staff, and our property is beautiful with great amenities, such as new beds, new furniture, a fridge and a microwave in every room together with World Class WIFI.

I will print off your comments for our staff to look at. I am sure your comments will be a great source of encouragement. We look forward to seeing you again. As a thank you, please identify yourself for a complimentary room upgrade or email me ahead of time.

Vijay Sethi, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chandler,AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

I always come to this hotel when im in the area. Previous time the internet was always a pain but now its really good. Finally they upgraded it. Rates are not too bad either. overall great stay and breakfast not bad either.

• Stayed September 2012
ds.

We are located in a beautiful area in Chandler with an incredible variety in international
cuisine, shopping and even a Casino is a mere stone throw away. All rooms have 37 inch flat screens,microwave and a fridge
z
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Staff fantastic, clean and comfortable. Close to casino, shopping and lots of places to eat. Easy access to highway. Recommended by those of us who travel for the hospitality industry. I visit hotels across the country for our industry. Hats off, VJ. Good job. You should be well above the QI ratings.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in this house.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel several times. I find the staff to be very friendly, helpful and very attentive to details. The rates are very reasonable, the rooms are neat, comfortable and well -kept. The location is ideal and close to highways, restaurants etc. I recommend this hotel strongly.

Jay

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

motel was clean and comfortable. Very good breakfast and excellent staff. Room was ready and manager made sure AC was on and newspaper was in room before we arrived. Stayed two nights, however, housekeeping neglected to clean room second night. Deuah was night manager, she was very apologetic and did the room herself (down on the floor in good clothes cleaning bathroom floor). Mistakes happen, but a good staff makes it right. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was a bit early when I checked in, but was told it would be fine. I was given a room and when I stepped in, I saw that it wasn't even ready. I went back to the front desk and asked for another room. I got to my second room and I saw that it was ready, but it wasn't that clean. The breakfast was mediocre and it looked like some of the stuff was missing. When I asked, they said they ran out of some food since they didn't have enough and really didn't seem to care.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
vVijay12, Manager at Quality Inn Chandler, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
My apolozies for the experience you had. It is unacceptable, as we pride ourselves for high quality service and Custommer care. You can be assured that I will take every measure to prevent it from happening again. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to show our best to you. We will also add bonus points to your Choice Previledge to your account at that time.

Thank you for pointing the issue to me.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

This beautiful property is soooo close to perfection. But it had two flaws that, for me, are unforgivable. First, the in-room internet is extremely iffy. Sometimes the connection and page-loading were fine (even with the cord that comes in every room) and sometimes I'd sit there and watch the little thingy go round and round. This needs improvement. Second, the sink and especially the bathtub drained really slowly. This is inexcusable as housekeeping should pick up on this. Unfortunately you discover you're up to your ankles in the shower at 10:30 p.m. and it's so way too late to do anything about it. The pluses: excellent and friendly front desk staff; a shelf in the bathroom giving an extraordinary amount of storage space, useful for geezers like us with a bunch of meds to store; a sort of bench over the A/C providing exceptional storage for luggage, etc. I'd stay here again but would check at once to see if tub and sink drain. By now they may have attended to the slow in-room internet. Other pluses: next to a McDonald's and real close to India Gate with terrific lunch and dinner buffets.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
SUPER HIGH SPEED INTERNET SERVICE - thank you for helping to serve our Guest even better

I sincerely wish to thank you for your kind comments and for being a frequent Visitor to our Hotel. We have as you indicated a beautiful property with wide ranging amenities and facilities, including 37 inch flat screen TV, microwave and refridgerator and even super beds in each room.

Particularly, being a new management company, we are even more grateful to you for helping us to identify our shortcomings. That is why we now have amongst the "fastest internet" service available anywhere.

Been to Quality Inn Chandler? Share your experiences!