“Well maintained hotel” 4 of 5 stars

1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
“Well maintained hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We are Best Western Rewards members and have stayed at all three levels of Best Western Hotels. Although this one is the "Basic" level, I found the exterior of the hotel and grounds to be in excellent condition and well-maintained. Our king-bed room had newer furniture, very comfortable bed, flat-screen, computer desk, mini frig and micro. We had to run the air all night due to the high outside temperature and found the unit to be extremely quiet. Breakfast was ample and kept well stocked - scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, waffles, oatmeal, juices, milk, yogurt, fruit, etc. The hotel is centrally located near various stores and immediately adjacent to a McDonald's. I did give the manager some suggestions for improvements (but I always do that). The immediate one being that the towels need to be replaced. He was very receptive to my suggestions and I believe they will follow-thru on the suggestions. We stayed here two nights and will stay here again next time we are in Chandler.

Room Tip: Second floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
chandler, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

When I walked into the lobby there was a very strong smell of East Indian food. I asked the clerk if there was a restaurant in the hotel. He said no it was the smell of cooking from the owners apartment. Not very inviting. The sink in the bathroom would barely drain. I would have thought the maid would have reported that before renting the room. The towels were pretty well worn. Could use an update. I pulled the night stand out to plug in my computer and there was the wrapper and top off a plastic bottle. I left it pulled out a little the whole time I was there but no one cleaned it up. Overall it was ok but not quite up to the standard of most of Best Westerns I visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Anaheim, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed one night while driving through town.
I arrived tired around 10:30 PM. The only one in the lobby was the clerk. Nobody else was there either. He went to the desk to check me in silently. The whole time he only spoke the minimum and didn't say anything to be courteous nor did he crack a smile. I don't expect clerks to be bubbling or nosy when I check-in but I do expect minimum courtesy & professionalism.
If I had booked through Priceline for a cheap price, I might expect them to be a little less friendly. But I booked my room directly using the Best Western website, so I paid a retail rate.
Other than that, the room was up to standards.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Harry P, Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Chandler, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
I'd first like to thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate receiving feedback. On behalf of all of us here at the Best Western Inn of Chandler, I apologize for not meeting your expectations. I hope you will give us another chance if you are in town again. Once again thank you for your review.
Spring Valley, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a very nice hotel located in Chandler. AZ. While it is a little older, the room was large and comfortable, the flat screen tv a plus. Beds were so nice. Grandkids liked the pool, and the breakfast a huge plus. Waffles, sausage and eggs, pastry, toast, cereal and the coffee was great. Right next to McDonalds, and we never went. They make every effort to be friendly and professional. Computer at front desk area was great and easy to use with a printer for directions. Highly recommend this place for a family with kids.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harry P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Chandler, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western Inn of Chandler. We really appreciate receiving feedback about our customer's stay. Please visit us again if you are in Chandler again. Once again I'd like to reiterate our appreciation for your review. Thank you!
Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I stayed here one night. The room was very very clean. The A/C worked very well without a lot of noise. Bed was very comfortable. Nice flat screen TV with good channel selection. The breakfast had a good selection of hot items. Bacon, sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy. Staff was friendly. Hotel is at a busy intersection but it was very quiet as the motel sits back off the road next to a McDonalds.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Harry P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Chandler, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for leaving feedback about your recent stay at our motel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. It was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again and once again thank you for taking time to post this review.

Harry P.
Arizona City, Arizona, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

we stayed at the motel as my husband needed to have surgery. Everything was fine == didn't use pool, didn't make use of the amenities. Everything was fine, housekeeping did a good job. we were at the hospital all the time, rather than the motel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Harry P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn of Chandler, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
I hope everything went well while you were here in Chandler. We really appreciate the time that our customer's put into reviewing our hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Best Western Inn of Chandler! I hope you come visit us again when you're in town.

Harry P.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Staff somewhat friendly and warm. Just didn't seem to add that extra oomph of customer service that would have me think theyre happy im there. regardless, room was as expected; I've come to count on large comfortable bed and flat screen tv ahead. Clean bathroom though not very spacious. I was concerned about road noise or traffic noise from the adjacent mcdonalds, however, this did not prove to be a factor. The pool looked moderately welcoming except the driveway I would have to cross to get to it. A welcome and comfortable stay that should have been, perhaps, $20 cheaper.

Room Tip: rooms toward the rear of the facility wont be sharing parking with neighboring businesses
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate hearing from our customers. I'm glad to hear that you were overall satisfied with your stay. We hope the next time you're in Chandler that you visit us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Comfort Inn Chandler
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Gilbert
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn of Chandler? Share your experiences!