“Not Sure if I'll Be Back” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #11 of 28 hotels in Chandler
Orem, Utah
“Not Sure if I'll Be Back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was my first time here. Check in went well as the clerk was cordial and professional. I was placed on the 2nd floor and what I didn't realize was this place has no elevator. So if you're going to be here for a while like me and had lots of baggage have fun carrying it up the stairs. The room was good sized, clean and cozy. The only negative about the room was I killed 2 mesquitoes and another was still flying around and I couldn't get him. The breakfast was nothing to brag about compared to others. I got to the breakfast room (a total of only 5 tables) when they opened. The clerk was still cooking and there were a total of 5 pieces of sausage available. There was a container labeled "bacon" but it was empty. I've had much better at other hotels. I'll be looking around before I book a room here again. Guess I expected more for $107 a nite.

Room Tip: Hope you don't have much luggage as there is no elevator to the 2nd floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Upon arrival, we asked if the hotel was new, to our surprise, the owners said it was 16 years old....this hotel has definitely been updated and looks brand spanking new. The rooms are super clean and very cozy. The room had a refrigerator, microwave and large TV...to top that was the free Wi-Fi. Parking is easy and lots of access to the room. The McDonalds and CVS was very convenient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Corona, California, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Was Clean and nice hotel, had everything i needed and freen wifi. I would stay there again.
Lobby was clean with a nice seating area for Continenrtal breakfast. easy check in and check out. pleanty of parking.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I actually stayed here as a "staycation," owing to the fact that I live in Chandler. I was very impressed. Very clean, non-smoking room had no trace or hint of cigarette use. Front desk was friendly, neighborhood was quiet, and there is a McDonald's right next door and also a convenience store across the street. Of course, Best Western has the waffle iron going in the morning, too. Jump on it. I could live here!

Room Tip: They're all good. None face the street.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I can't believe that we found a place for our Thanksgiving holiday so close to our family and at such a good value. We were located in room 117 which was on the other side of the hotel away from McDonald's so that was no problem. The room was spacious, and very clean, with a microwave, frig and coffee pot. It was so much better that where we stay the year before. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was so nice to just walk down a few doors to their breadfast, which was very nice, rolls, sweets, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, coffee and an assortment of fruit juices. The beds were very comfy and even had extra pillows, that was wonderful for a 2 pillow person like me. I sure hope we can stay here next Thankgiving, it's the best place and value for staying in that area.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to ask for anything special in a room location, they are very helpful.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Billings, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'm torn here. This was a convenient location for us, but there's really nothing to draw a visitor. The rates were excellent, the rooms very clean and everything in working condition. Breakfast seemed standard, though we skipped it as my wife can't do gluten.

Drawbacks--our first stay, the bed was wonderful; upon return, we were two doors down and the bed was lumpy and hard. Apparently waiting for a remodel.

The water was terrible! Smelled and tasted terrible. I don't know what the cause is--didn't notice it anywhere else in Chandler.

McDonalds and DQ next door. Good for families, but not for foodies. Some great restaurants further into town--about three miles. Pool was spotless but empty and basic. Hot tub was out of order. I never saw any indication of an available computer for guests' use.

I'd recommend it, but there are some issues. If you want a good room and a great price, this might be for you. This is not a destination though.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn of Chandler? Share your experiences!