“Close to I-10 and near everything” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Houston
“Close to I-10 and near everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

It took a very short time to reach this hotel from Sky Harbor Airport. I have been here several times and appreciated its location to all the places I needed to access. It is a standard Fairfield Inn property and there were no surprises. There were not too many people staying there and so the privacy aspect was much appreciated. Also the staff was not besieged by lots of requests so they had time to respond to my questions.

I had a first floor room with no unexpected thumping above me. The TV had plenty of cable channels and all the room features worked as planned. I never had to check out as being a Marriott Rewards member this was handled flawlessly before dawn on checkout day.

The only confusing feature is how to actually make the proper turn to get from the freeway into the road that leads to the hotel. Since there is no road signs (the property is hidden behind another hotel), you need a Mapquest type map to make the correct turn.

Room amenities were standard for this type of property and I was happy with all of them. I had no complaints and that was the most important feature of any stay, besides the fact that it was quiet and uneventful. I will plan to stay here on a continuing basis.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Todd S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review of your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Chandler! We're glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience here, and that you are planning on coming back. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Another good experience at a Marriott. This Fairfield is in a nice area of Phoenix (Chandler). It is convenient to the Highway 10...just off the highway. There are plenty of stores and restaurants. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The king suite had a sofa and chair, desk, mini fridge, microwave and 2 TVs. I enjoyed the outdoor pool (kind of strange location...must go through the front doors to get to it, but I had it all to myself and it was warm so I wasn't complaining!). The hallways are not too wide and the elevator is a bit small, but the hallways are brightly lit and have cheerful decor. It was a great value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Clemson, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This hotel is convenient to the highway and to most activities in Chandler. It's also easy to access from Sky Harbor Airport. It's not an overwhelming property, but the staff were very nice and the breakfast was decent. The price was a bit high for this property compared to other options, but it is a reliable and predictable Marriott property.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Great value and clean rooms. Isn't this what we all want from a hotel? I'm a business traveller and stay at tons of Marriotts this fit the bill perfect and the staff took care of a late check out for me.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kahului, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Finding this hotel was a little tricky for us; it's tucked behind another hotel. After finding it once, it's location was very convenient. The area was quiet, it was easy to get onto the freeway, and it was a straight drive down to the fashion mall.

Our room was clean and we looked forward to returning to it everyday of our stay.

This hotel didn't have a restaurant. My rating for "restaurant" is for the satisfying breakfast served every morning. One morning the tea basket was low on its variety of selections so we asked the young man in charge of the breakfast area and he immediately replenished the supply.

My rating for "room service" refers to the friendly and excellent maid service we received.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

On our way home my lady & I needed a place to stay. Had coupon for Fairfield so gave it a try. Very good idea. $54 for the night got us friendly service, clean room, comfortable bed and quite a good breakfast. All in all, value for money on the road!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Smoke detector was missing, no bath mat, incorrect number of towels for a room that sleeps four. No answer from front desk when we called down. Tea bin in lobby was nearly empty, no herb tea when we came back after 9 pm. Water was cold.
Tub would not drain.
Breakfast area was uncleaned even though we were only 30 minutes into breakfast and the hotel was nearly empty; there was only us and two other groups in the room. Waffle dispenser was empty. Knives were missing and could not be located by staff. No microwave in breakfast area.
All indications are that this hotel is not being maintained in accordance with Fairfield standards.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Todd S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
I am very sorry for your recent experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix/Chandler. I can assure you that your stay was not up to our usual standards. I would love a chance to talk to you more in person regarding your stay and the issues you experienced, and so I can work on immediately correcting them for future guests. Please contact the hotel directly and ask to speak with the General Manager at your earliest convenience.

Again, I apologize for the issues you experienced, and look forward to speaking with you directly. Thank you and have a great day!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!