“comfortable rooms, amenities a bunch, great place would stay again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Phoenix Chandler

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
palm desert
“comfortable rooms, amenities a bunch, great place would stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

Our 2 day stay could not have been better. I researched many places in the area, this was by far the best and I would stay again and again. It is remolded in 2008, our suite had a kitchen with plates, silverware, glasses, and several pans. The refrig with ice maker was ideal. A dishwasher too!! The living room with tv and full sofa bed was an extra unexpected. We ate at the breakfast buffet and that was another unexpected delight, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, toast, cereal, juices, fruit, coffee, milk, a full menu to pick from. The dining room with fireplace was very spacious. The dining room tables were as the pictures show, southwest style. Enjoyed the spa, not too hot. The birds and the park like walk through the middle of the complex put you in a mood to just sit and listen. There is a park just to the west of the location with a river running in the middle. The area is quiet and we were able to open our window at night to let in the nice cool air. Parking is ample at each building. The staff were very helpful, Eric and Gary were on front desk. Thanks for the great 2 day vacation in your beautiful city.

Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Angeles, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2010

My husband and I came down to Chandler to visit our children and grandchildren over the holidays. We had stayed at the Hawthorn in 2004 and enjoyed it then, but that was the last time we were here until this December. It was better than we remembered! My husband absolutely loves their FREE breakfast buffet because they have so much of everything: bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast, etc (he reminds me we save at least $20 per day by not having to go out for breakfast by staying here). They also did a nice dinner buffet on Wednesday but this time though, they had apparently added some kind of evening social because on Tuesday night they served nachos in the evening. The staff was friendly and the rooms very clean and comfortable. We would definitely recommend it and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2009

This hotel was the best I have stayed in with my family. The accomodations and the staff were exceptional. The location was central for many of the attractions and activities for me and my family. The staff were always ready to offer suggestions for activities for my older kids and for when I wanted some quality time with my wife. Free shuttles to the casino, free wireless and free printing for my own recreational research. An excellent free HOT breakfast, every day, 3 free dinners a week, all the rooms are suites. It was a great stay with many freebees I was not expecting. I will be back!

Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Wiesbaden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2009

This hotel was really nice. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast area was really clean and they had a great breaktfast every morning including newspaper. The pool was perfect, just the right size.
The location was convient to food stores (walmart, target etc.), and the chandler mall. The rooms are perfect for everyone, the kitchenette was just right and everything was really clean.
It was a very pleasant stay and I will come back

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Fort Worth, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2009

This was the best place I've atayed in in a long time. It is perfect for families. The pool was perfect(my 10yr old loved it). It was just the right size for the boys to enjoy themselves and me to lounge poolside to read. The daily morning hot breakfast was so awesome, and when I say hot I mean hot. Waffels, pancakes, bacon, sauage, eggs and biscuts several kinds of cold cereal and juices, and the coffee was actually good. Important fact: the food at the end of breakfast was just as fresh as the beginning. The location was convient to food, stores(walmart, target), and the mall(my 16yr old love this). The rooms are perfect for families, the kitchenette was just the ticket for us. The suite style was a God send since I was traveling withtwo tv hounds. I could read in peace in the next room. The check in was smooth, the staff were professional. Hawthron suites have a customer for life. All in all GREAT.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2009

I had a choice of a few hotels recommended by the company that I was attending training by in Chandler. The great reviews I read online swung my vote for Hawthorn Suites, as well as being on a bus line as I was without a car. My stay overall was excellent - I did have a problem with one of the phones in my suite and the desk clerk immediately put in a service request. The room was immaculate and at a VERY reasonable price. It has all the amenities you would need for a longer stay than mine (4 days). The bedroom is lockable, bath, kitchenette, and living room. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
mesa az
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

We were greeted by a lovely guest service area with a nice sitting area, coffee, tea, fresh fruit , and cookies The staff is friendly and made sure we received a room that was convenient for us. Before our room was assigned they asked us if were were gong to use the pool, if we preferred a 1st or 2nd floor and we were given he choice of several rooms. The room was a 1 bedroom suite with a kitchen, living room, separate bedroom and separate bath. The kitchen is full furnished with a 2 burner stove, microwave, full size frig, pots, dishes, dishwasher, toaster, coffee pot, silverware and sink. They even supplies cloth dish towels, paper towels, dish soap and dishwasher soap. The living room is adjacent to the kitchen with a full size sofa and chair, desk, tv, and breakfast bar. The bedroom had a king size bed, 2 nightstands, dresser, closet, and tv. The bedroom door is completely separate and the door can be closed off. The bath room is very large and nicely appointed with full size tub/shower and vanity sink. The suite was clean and nicely decorated nothing fancy no marble but much better than the usual hotel furnishings. There a few fast food places within walking distance and the Chandler mall is within 5 miles.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!