“Only place we stay in Phoenix!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center

You added Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 W Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226-5018 (Formerly Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Your Points!
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Only place we stay in Phoenix!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010 via mobile

We visit family in Tempe over Thanksgiving and have stayed here twice. We live the suite layout with king begin separate room. It is the most comfortable bed of any hotel I've stayed in! We get a rollaway as we have two teens, so hide-a-bed isn't big enough. Kids love the heated outdoor pool and they offer a good continental breakfast with complimentary newspapers. Location is ideal and staff is friendly and helpful. We booked online and did the "stay 2 nights, get one night free" deal- Averaged $66 per night. Fabulous deal for a great hotel!

• Stayed November 2010
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, December 3, 2010
We would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler location.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our team members. We will recognize the outstanding service they have provided.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us.

John Cauvin, President & CEO
Windmill Inns & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2010

We are a soccer family and use hotels when we are far from our house. The convenience of the hotel was perfect for our stay in Chandler. I wasn't too far from the fields that we were playing at and offered just the right things for my family. The complimentary breakfast was the perfect start for our morning with nothing too heavy to slow them down for their morning games! The best part of it was the hard boiled eggs, you never find that at any hotel. The rooms were quiet enough at night that the kids were able to get a good night sleep. The A/C not being hooked up in the window was even better. It was like being at home! An awesome end to it all was the free cookies and apples at the front desk. If I had to complain about anything it would be the TV remote needing to be programmed. That was easily and quickly fixed!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, November 11, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your stay at our Chandler Windmill Inn.

We value your patronage and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. We will strive to earn your continued confidence.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us.

John Cauvin, President & CEO
Windmill Inns & Suites
Rostraver, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

The Windmill Suites is the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed at. The staff is helpful and friendly. The bed was so comfortable. Great breakfast. The location was close to all the places we needed to be.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Elysian, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

My wife and I were traveling with 11 friends from Minnesota to California. We were in a vintage car caravan, and so traveling short distances and staying in many hotels/motels. I must say the Windmill Inn easily was the finest hotel and the greatest value for the money of the many we experienced. Everything clean, staff courteous, food good...what else do you want. I would highly recommend

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 7, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about your stay at our Chandler property. We are happy to know that we met your expectations and appreciate your feedback.

John Cauvin
President & CEO
North Scituate, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2010

My stay at the Windmill Inns & Suites of Chandler, AZ was awesome! I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there again. My room was spacious and clean and was laid out in a unique way, with the bathroom being accessible from both the bedroom and the main living area. I enjoyed using the wet bar/fridge/microwave area as well as the extra sink outside the bathroom. Loved the breakfasts and being able to use the well kept pool/spa area as well! But my favorite part about this hotel is the staff! Everyone was friendly and seemed as if they sincerely wanted to meet every need I could have. On several occasions, I had special requests, and they did not hesitate to help me out- from the sewing kit and first aid supplies I needed, to the DVD player I borrowed, to the shuttle rides back and forth. They were more than accommodating. Felt like home, and I would definitely return!

• Stayed September 2010
Aptos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

I travel to Chandler on business every 3 - 4 weeks, and I stay in Windmill Inn all the time. The people there truly mean it when they say "110% Customer Satisfaction". For example, I left my retainer there on my last trip, and when I told them to let them know, they offered to send it to me overnight and they did. I always get a quiet room overlooking the pool. The pool is large and clean, so I swim in it regularly. Rooms are clean and well maintained, with cool cotton bedding for Arizona heat. The only thing that bothers me is their disregard for environment (disposable styrofoam cuts and plates at breakfast), and that their breakfast pretty basic, but for that kind of price you can have a nice breakfast outside and still save money.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 4, 2010
We would first like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler location and for choosing to stay with us.

With regards to our use of styrofoam cups and plates research shows that paper production can cause almost twice as much CO2 emissions and energy consumption as creating plastic and Styrofoam products. The main reason for this is that paper-making is not an environmentally friendly industry, due to the pulping and bleaching. The pulping process requires the wood chips to be "cooked" with tremendous heat and pressure and then treated with limestone and sulfuric acid until it becomes pulp. The pulp is then washed, requiring thousands of gallons of fresh water and bleach. The use of these chemicals during the production contributes to air pollution far greater then the production of plastic and Styrofoam. Some paper items cannot be recycled if they have a wax-coating, as is the case with paper cups that are used for hot beverages. Furthermore, the insulating value of paper cups is not as efficient as Styrofoam cups and can cause guests to either use 2 paper cups or request a paper sleeve to avoid burning their hands.

John Cauvin
President & CEO
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

We ended up staying at this hotel at the very last minute and arrived close to midnight. Maybe it was the holiday weekend or last minute discounting, but we got an amazing room rate of $69 (that is including fees!) for a 1 bedroom SUITE with 2 queen beds, a pullout sofa, refrigerator, TV with 99 channels, free WIFI and complimentary breakfast!!!

Not only was the price amazing, the suite was clean and freshly decorated. And the complimentary breakfast included a variety baked goods, cereals and make your own waffles.

We would stay there again in a heartbeat, if only it wasn't in the Phoenix area which reached a high of 111 degrees during our stay.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center? Share your experiences!