“Pleasant, Cute Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 W Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226-5018 (Formerly Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center)   |
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Rockville, Maryland
“Pleasant, Cute Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

My husband & I spent three nights at this hotel. It is a pleasant place, very bright and clean, with courteous, friendly staff. We liked our suite very much. It had a good-size living room with a comfortable TV viewing area, and a desk by the window. There was a small, very clean kitchen area, with a spotless coffeemaker and small refrigerator.

There were two vanities, one inside the bathroom and the other, just outside it. That was really nice for two people -- each of us could have our own sink and counter space. The bathroom conveniently had two doors, one opening by the kitchen and living room, and the other opening on the bedroom. This was interesting. You can travel through the whole suite in a circle, from living room to bedroom to bathroom to kitchen and back again to living room. That gave me a feel of being "at home" in a real living space, with room to spread out and be comfortable.

The pleasant bedroom was spacious with a large TV. Our room was on the third floor and overlooked the pool, and often, there were people enjoying the pool, but we were not disturbed by noise. In the mornings, the weather was clear and cool, so we could open our windows to enjoy the fresh breeze.

The hotel breakfasts were good, with plenty of different kinds of food. The hotel is located within easy walking distance of a large mall that has several good restaurants. We will definitely stay in this hotel again the next time we come to Chandler.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here for a week in March and we can't wait to come back! Great breakfast...beds were super comfortable and the suites are very spacious. The only recommendation is done new pool loungers and a few more of them. Location was great....we highly recommend a dinner at the Keg...coffee at The Coffe Bean and a smoothie at Insta Juice...all in Chandler.

• Stayed March 2014
Rogers City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed here in February, for a week while visiting family in area. Hotel was great!!!! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. No problems. Suites were nice and met our needs. Breakfast was really good and was always well maintained, The pool area was nice and not very crowded. Lot of good resturants nearby, shopping center across the street. Rooms were cleaned and made up dailey. A good place to stay, and we will stay there again on our next visit. Highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

The suite was comfortable, clean, very reasonably priced, and adjacent to the pleasant pool area. We stayed for four comfotable nights. The "kitchen" included a microwave, small refrigerator, and a sink. This was adequate for our needs. The free breakfast included eggs, bacon, waffles, and a good selection of pastries and cereals. I would return here again.

Room Tip: We had a courtyard suite on ground level. These include a door opening onto a small patio a short d...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Bella Vista, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed at this hotel in March. While the people were pleasant, sheets weren't changed, potato chips all over the hallway weren't vacuumed, etc. They are scheduled to be changed to a Hyatt Place starting in May so maybe the current staff doesn't care anymore.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Eagan, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is an older hotel, nice staff. Very accommodating. Good breakfast. Remember to put your " Please clean Room" sign on your door or you will not get maid service that day. The pool area is pretty basic. Nice towels and remodeled bathrooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a pool view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Eugene, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I've been a guest here many times but this stay is a disaster !!! I checked in and was told that my reservation had not indicated a double room and that no doubles were available. I thought that I had reserved a double room and asked them to check again. Again, I was told that no double rooms were available and that my reservation had not indicated a preference. I went to the king room assigned to me, checked the email reservation I had made 8 months earlier, and learned that indeed I had reserved a double room. Additionally, the room rate upon sign in was $40 more per night then the rate at which I had reserved the room. It took me 20 minutes and more to convince the desk clerk to give me the rate agreed upon when I reserved the room. Despite knowing that other double rooms were available, she absolutely refused to assign me to a double room even after I showed her Windmill's confirmation email from eight months earlier. During my time at the desk two guests signed in and were assigned doubles despite my undoubtedly earlier reservation. Treatment like this is intolerable!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center? Share your experiences!