“great facility” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center

You added Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 W Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226-5018 (Formerly Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Your Points!
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Flagstaff, Arizona
“great facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a very clean and well-appointed facility. Employees throughout the hotel, from housekeepers to food providers, were universally friendly and helpful, especially KAYLA and MATT at the front desk. The breakfast was better than expected, as it was defined as continental, but actually had hot dishes such as bacon and scrambled eggs and waffles. Easy walk to the mall, but they also have a shuttle available. Nice salt water pool.

Room Tip: We had 2 adjoining corner rooms with a patio on the first floor adjoining the pool. I was concerne...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
WindmillSuites-GM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Ms. Pat M,

Thank you for your positive review posted on TripAdvisor. Kayla and Matt have been recognized for their hospitality.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our continental breakfast and our complimentary shuttle service during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our location again.

Best Regards,

Windmill Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Los Alamitos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was my first time at this hotel, though the friend I was traveling with had stayed their before and recommended it. The suites were a good size with two beds in a separate bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. Big bathroom. Had a small kitchen with microwave and refrigerator. The service was fantastic. Very friendly people who work at the registration desk. Always trying to please and do anything for us. Always with a smile. We used their curtesy shuttle one day and the two drivers were so nice and friendly and very helpful and always with a smile. If there was one thing I had to change, it would be to have them serve breakfast till 10:00 A.M. instead of till 9:00 A.M.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
“A Relaxing Stay”

Dear Ms. Esther F.,

Your review is most appreciated! Our team members will be recognized for their hospitality!

We are pleased you enjoyed the design of our suite.

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I recently spent 5 nights at this hotel. I was absolutely AMAZED at the staff in particular. I arrived at 2:00 AM because of my flight delay and was greeted by a wonderful cheery desk clerk. My room was clean and spacious and the free breakfast was great! I LOVED this place and will definitely stay again when I get back to Chandler!

Room Tip: My room was handicap accessible and spacious. I believe all the rooms are designed in that way.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
“Unexpected Surprise!”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness and spaciousness of our suite. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our breakfast buffet.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have some many positive things to say about my stay at Windmill Suites, I do not know where to begin.....but, Ill have a go.

The accommodation: great free breakfast, suites are spacious, spotless- cleaned and towels changed daily. Bonuses - Great value for money laundry and complimentary access to the internet. I had access to everything I needed - including the Shopping Centre 5 mins away.

The staff: Courtesy Personified. Every request was met with a smile and fulfilled in no time at all. Reception staff (Matt and Kevin in particular), cleaners and the ladies that prepared breakfast always greeted you.

I cannot recommend Windmill Suites enough. Great value for money, great service great suites.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
“The A La Carter of Hospitality”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive review posted on TripAdvisor! Matt, Kevin and our team members will be recognized for their hospitality!

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness and spaciousness of our suite. We are pleased you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, location of our property and the additional amenities offered to our guests.

Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Filer, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I purchased online and everything was as represented. I arrived in town at 8 AM and even though check in is stated as 4 PM, the desk rep found a suite that was ready for occupancy and did let me in. That was a blessing. The staff were well trained and most courteous, especially Mathew Brown and his mom. I found the location quite suitable to my needs, the breakfast was filling and the attendant most helpful. Overall it was a pleasant stay and I will likely stay with you again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
“Quality, Price, and Service”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our Chandler Windmill Inn! Matt and Donna will be recognized for their friendly customer service!

We are pleased you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and the location of our property.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Chandler!

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I've never stayed at this hotel before but I'm so happy that I did! I loved that they're pet friendly with no additional charge, along with how friendly the staff here is. I love how willing everyone is to help. Julie (I believe was her name) was very kind and accommodating along with Kayla who works the desk - she was very helpful and friendly, she helped me pick out places to visit. I love this hotel and can't wait to return. The beds are amazing and I loved the hot buffet breakfast too. Overall a very satisfying stay at the windmill.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
“Can’t wait to return”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our Chandler Windmill Inn! Julie, Kayla and our team members will be recognized for their hospitality!

We are pleased you enjoyed our comfortable beds and our breakfast buffet.

Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The room had a couch, two TV's, a microwave, a mini fridge, and was well laid out all for under $100 a night. If you through in a full fridge and an oven the room would have been nicer than several of the apartments I've stayed it. The location is close to all sorts of restaurants and near the 101. Matt at the front desk was very helpful in answering my questions. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Room Tip: The third floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
“Great Value for a Nice Hotel”
Your review is most appreciated! Matt will be recognized for his helpful customer service!

We appreciate your comment regarding the layout of our suite. We are pleased you enjoyed the location of our property with the nearby restaurants.

Windmill Suites

Been to Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center? Share your experiences!