“So enjoyable!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 W Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226-5018 (Formerly Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center)   |
Ranked #4 of 27 hotels in Chandler
Ohio City, Colorado
“So enjoyable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

First off I love this hotel and all of the staff! My husband and I stayed recently and I gotta say that this hotel is the one to be at. Everyone is very accommidating and friendly! The beds are so amazing, and there is a hot breakfast every morning that we loved. They're also pet friendly which is awesome and we plan on returning and bringing our lab! The staff is amazing at this hotel, a young lady "Kayla" especially left a good impression on us; so friendly and so helpful even if we were asking the same questions! We loved our experience here at the Windmill and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
“So enjoyable!”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our Chandler Windmill Inn! Kayla and our team members will be recognized for their friendly service!

We are pleased you enjoyed our comfortable beds and our breakfast buffet.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Chandler!

207 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very generous in-room amenities -- living room plus bedroom, large TVs in both, two sinks (one in bathroom, one at vanity), refridg, microwave, well-furnished, quiet -- for very reasonable price (especially if fully paid in advance), plus a buffet breakfast. But salt-water swimming pool is small-ish, without any shade whatsoever, and bound by a high fence as if one is in a glaringly bright concrete and water pen. Need some trees! Breakfast bacon tastes like flavored card stock might, scrambled eggs are industrial, but one can make a waffle, have yogurt and fruit. Overall very good value for the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
“Good Value”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Your review is most appreciated!

We are pleased you enjoyed the amenities offered and the design of our suite.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate your patronage!

Burlingame, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We checked in late after a long flight and Matt was very pleasant, had our room ready and even provided us with warm cookies! Everyone was very helpful and accommodating with our special requests. We enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and plan to stay there on our return trips to Chandler.

Room Tip: Rooms on inside by the pool are quieter than street side.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
“Excellent Service and Great Room”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback! Matt and our team members will be recognized for their hospitality!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visits to Chandler!

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Upon calling for a room, Matt was utmost helpful and courtesy. Gave the best service to date that I've experienced at Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center. I would return as I have previously, but impeccable service is the reason and a great nights sleep.

Room Tip: Rooms are quite on every floor and every room. Very cool and clean.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
“Customer Service”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated! Matt will be recognized for his customer service!

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for being a loyal guest! We appreciate your patronage!

Kingman, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Just wanted to drop a note to say how much we enjoyed staying at your hotel in Chandler! It started off with great service from "Matthew"! He was friendly, helpful, accomodating, and did I say friendly? He answered every question with confidence and didn't get impatient with my questioning! We just really enjoyed our interaction with him, even when we got to the room and needed (?)...can't even remember what it was but he was ON IT!

And the beds...FIRST TIME EVER!!!, that I stayed in a hotel that the beds were actually comfortable! The room was very clean, well maintained and painted nicely... (hate going to a motel to see paint chipping off walls...) I will forever be looking for a Windmill Suites Hotel wherever we go from now on! Will be making more trips to Chandler and will for sure drive a cross town if I have to to stay at this motel! Was a great experience! Thank you! Take good care of Matt! He's worth keeping, whatever it takes!

Room Tip: All I know is, this is hands down, one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in! Comfy beds, clean...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
“Guest room/great service!!”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler Windmill! We will recognize Matt for the outstanding service he provided!

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our suite. We are also pleased you enjoyed our comfortable beds.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you’re in the Chandler area!

Flagstaff, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed here recently and I loved the suites in this hotel. Everything is very well put together and the beds are so comfortable! The breakfast in the morning was delicious and had great selections. What stood out to me the most was how attentive and friendly the staff was. From the young lady at breakfast with a smile to the morning person, Kayla, at the front desk, along with a younger man. Everyone was so nice and I was taken care of immediately. I really appreciated the morning staff smiles and willingness to help. I'd stay here in a heart beat!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
“Awesome hotel and staff!”

Dear Ms. Jessica B.,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our Chandler location! Kayla and our additional team members will be recognized for their outstanding customer service!

We are pleased you enjoyed our comfortable beds and our breakfast buffet.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back during your future travels to Chandler!

Los Gatos, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed at Windmill Suites 6/7/13 to 6/10/13, due to a much needed break from business. My first visit was absolutely stellar. I loved the beds, the free breakfast, the cookies at the front desk, the Order Inn Room service, and the awesome salt water pool and hot tub. I really liked the Front Desk staff of Kevin, Matt and Brooke, as well as Brenda in Housekeeping and Juan in Transport. Everyone was very nice, informative and helpful. They ALL had a hand in the reason I planned to return the following weekend.

I returned the following weekend on 6/14/13, and must say that I was less than impressed with my stay, due to intense pool noise/music. I was quite unhappy and extremely uncomfortable. However, not for long. Kevin moved me to a room away from the pool, where I was much more comfortable. Brooke also made me feel more at ease. So, I actually extended my stay to 6/17/13.

I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you are planning to stay over on the weekend, I would ask if there are any parties or family reun...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
“The Staff made it right…”

Dear Ms. Trisha R.,

Thank you for your positive review! Kevin, Matt, Brooke, Brenda and Juan will be recognized for their customer service!

We are pleased to know you enjoyed our beds, our breakfast buffet and the complimentary cookies at the front desk.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the noise disturbance. We are happy to know Kevin handled the situation to your satisfaction.

Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Windmill Suites

Been to Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center? Share your experiences!