“Awesome hotel and staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 W Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226-5018 (Formerly Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center)   |
Ranked #4 of 27 hotels in Chandler
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Awesome hotel and staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed here recently and I loved the suites in this hotel. Everything is very well put together and the beds are so comfortable! The breakfast in the morning was delicious and had great selections. What stood out to me the most was how attentive and friendly the staff was. From the young lady at breakfast with a smile to the morning person, Kayla, at the front desk, along with a younger man. Everyone was so nice and I was taken care of immediately. I really appreciated the morning staff smiles and willingness to help. I'd stay here in a heart beat!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
“Awesome hotel and staff!”

Dear Ms. Jessica B.,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our Chandler location! Kayla and our additional team members will be recognized for their outstanding customer service!

We are pleased you enjoyed our comfortable beds and our breakfast buffet.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back during your future travels to Chandler!

207 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Los Gatos, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I stayed at Windmill Suites 6/7/13 to 6/10/13, due to a much needed break from business. My first visit was absolutely stellar. I loved the beds, the free breakfast, the cookies at the front desk, the Order Inn Room service, and the awesome salt water pool and hot tub. I really liked the Front Desk staff of Kevin, Matt and Brooke, as well as Brenda in Housekeeping and Juan in Transport. Everyone was very nice, informative and helpful. They ALL had a hand in the reason I planned to return the following weekend.

I returned the following weekend on 6/14/13, and must say that I was less than impressed with my stay, due to intense pool noise/music. I was quite unhappy and extremely uncomfortable. However, not for long. Kevin moved me to a room away from the pool, where I was much more comfortable. Brooke also made me feel more at ease. So, I actually extended my stay to 6/17/13.

I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you are planning to stay over on the weekend, I would ask if there are any parties or family reun...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
“The Staff made it right…”

Dear Ms. Trisha R.,

Thank you for your positive review! Kevin, Matt, Brooke, Brenda and Juan will be recognized for their customer service!

We are pleased to know you enjoyed our beds, our breakfast buffet and the complimentary cookies at the front desk.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the noise disturbance. We are happy to know Kevin handled the situation to your satisfaction.

Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Thornton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Windmill as part of a conference. The staff were insanely helpful. The rooms were outstanding for the price. The beds rivaled the Westin Heavenly beds, and some hotels have suites that feel like just a slightly larger room, but these have a separate sitting room with doors that close between and a small kitchenette. I wish I had more reasons to go to Chandler just so I could stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
“More than I could have expected”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive review of our Chandler property! Our team members will be recognized for their helpful service!

We are pleased you enjoyed the design of our suite and our comfortable beds.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed there recently on my trip. Its location is nice and you have access to the fashion mall or major highways of Az. Staff is friendly. The morning breakfast is good the only drawback it didn't had normal butter just peanut butter throughout my stay. In you arrive later then 9pm the lobby doors are locked so need to press the buzzer so that main desk can open it once you give your information. This is the first time I saw the lobby gets locked in late night hours, nice secure feature.
Now lets say something about the rooms. The first impression is decent size and clean rooms.
you have small area which you can call standing kitchen space which has fridge/microwave etc.
Bathrooms are clean and tidy. Beds are neat also but I have to say I have slept on better mattress :).
In general if you are a party of 4 perfect place to crash out :). I will recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
“Very nice hotel suite”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Your review is most appreciated! Our team members will be recognized for their friendly service!

We appreciate your comment regarding the cleanliness of our suite. We are pleased you enjoyed the spaciousness of our suite and the location of our property.

Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I held a small conference at this property in 2012, and returned in 2013. We had approximately 130 attendees and the staff went out of their way to make sure that all of our needs were met!

Kevin Johnson, Casey Jones, and Sergio were all still working there, and were amazing as they anticipated our needs. Aimee, Seth, and Sean responded to every request with quick action and genuine smiles. Edrie Romans was efficient and made certain our meeting rooms were set up correctly and on time, and did it with a smile.

We are signing contracts to return in 2014.

Room Tip: Every room has the same configuration, but the pool view is nice.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
“A return event”

Dear Ms. Kris T.,

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated! Our team members will be acknowledged for their assistance in making your conference a success!

We are pleased you enjoyed the pool view suite.

Thank you for choosing us as your venue! We look forward to working with you again in 2014!

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We use the windmill for business meetings on a weekly basis. Everything is set up exactly the way we want it to be.Shawn does a fantastic job getting everything we need and is very accommodating.I would recommend this place for a meeting.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
“Conference room”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your weekly meetings at our Chandler property! Sean Michael will be recognized for his customer service!

Thank you for recommending us! We value your patronage!

Gilbert, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We use the Meeting Rooms on a weekly basis for business meetings. The rooms are very clean, the A/C always works and the front desk staff is always helpful with billing and answering any questions we have. Also, Sean and the other set-up staff are top notch and always make sure we have exactly what we need!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
“Great place for Meetings”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Your review is most appreciated! Sean Michael and our team members will be recognized for their helpful service!

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our meeting rooms.

Thank you for choosing us as your weekly venue! We appreciate your patronage!

Windmill Suites

Been to Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center? Share your experiences!