“More than I could have expected” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 W Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226-5018 (Formerly Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center)   |
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Thornton, Colorado
“More than I could have expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Windmill as part of a conference. The staff were insanely helpful. The rooms were outstanding for the price. The beds rivaled the Westin Heavenly beds, and some hotels have suites that feel like just a slightly larger room, but these have a separate sitting room with doors that close between and a small kitchenette. I wish I had more reasons to go to Chandler just so I could stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
“More than I could have expected”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive review of our Chandler property! Our team members will be recognized for their helpful service!

We are pleased you enjoyed the design of our suite and our comfortable beds.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Windmill Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed there recently on my trip. Its location is nice and you have access to the fashion mall or major highways of Az. Staff is friendly. The morning breakfast is good the only drawback it didn't had normal butter just peanut butter throughout my stay. In you arrive later then 9pm the lobby doors are locked so need to press the buzzer so that main desk can open it once you give your information. This is the first time I saw the lobby gets locked in late night hours, nice secure feature.
Now lets say something about the rooms. The first impression is decent size and clean rooms.
you have small area which you can call standing kitchen space which has fridge/microwave etc.
Bathrooms are clean and tidy. Beds are neat also but I have to say I have slept on better mattress :).
In general if you are a party of 4 perfect place to crash out :). I will recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
“Very nice hotel suite”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Your review is most appreciated! Our team members will be recognized for their friendly service!

We appreciate your comment regarding the cleanliness of our suite. We are pleased you enjoyed the spaciousness of our suite and the location of our property.

Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I held a small conference at this property in 2012, and returned in 2013. We had approximately 130 attendees and the staff went out of their way to make sure that all of our needs were met!

Kevin Johnson, Casey Jones, and Sergio were all still working there, and were amazing as they anticipated our needs. Aimee, Seth, and Sean responded to every request with quick action and genuine smiles. Edrie Romans was efficient and made certain our meeting rooms were set up correctly and on time, and did it with a smile.

We are signing contracts to return in 2014.

Room Tip: Every room has the same configuration, but the pool view is nice.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
“A return event”

Dear Ms. Kris T.,

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated! Our team members will be acknowledged for their assistance in making your conference a success!

We are pleased you enjoyed the pool view suite.

Thank you for choosing us as your venue! We look forward to working with you again in 2014!

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We use the windmill for business meetings on a weekly basis. Everything is set up exactly the way we want it to be.Shawn does a fantastic job getting everything we need and is very accommodating.I would recommend this place for a meeting.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
“Conference room”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your weekly meetings at our Chandler property! Sean Michael will be recognized for his customer service!

Thank you for recommending us! We value your patronage!

Gilbert, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We use the Meeting Rooms on a weekly basis for business meetings. The rooms are very clean, the A/C always works and the front desk staff is always helpful with billing and answering any questions we have. Also, Sean and the other set-up staff are top notch and always make sure we have exactly what we need!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
“Great place for Meetings”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Your review is most appreciated! Sean Michael and our team members will be recognized for their helpful service!

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our meeting rooms.

Thank you for choosing us as your weekly venue! We appreciate your patronage!

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've stayed at the Windmill many times, and my most recent stay was possibly my best. I stayed from April 3rd to April 10th and every day I saw a smiling staff who was eager to assist me with anything! I also had a small dog and they are of course pet friendly which was a huge plus in my book. Daisy, my pug, also received a small dog goody bag at check-in, how cute? I love the Windmill and the staff is amazing, their Manager Casey is very helpful and also helped us when things got messy with our bill. I can't wait to return to the Windmill, and to be so close to the mall! Great place!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
“I can’t wait to return!”

Dear Ms. Marie H.,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our Chandler property! Casey and our team members will be recognized for their amazing customer service!

We are pleased to know you enjoyed the location of our property with the nearby mall.

Thank you for being a loyal guest! We value your patronage!

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our group recently hosted an event at Windmill Suites--Chandler, AZ and as coordinator I stayed there for two nights. The staff was extremely friendly, and professional, and the service responsive. Our attendees expressed their delight with the hotel selection. As a hotel the suites present an excellent value, and are very comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
“Excellent value, great staff”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Your review is most appreciated! Our team members will be recognized for their outstanding customer service!

We appreciate your comment regarding the value of our suite and that your stay was comfortable.

Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to working with you again for future events!

Windmill Suites

Been to Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center? Share your experiences!