“Great Location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3535 W Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85226-5018 (Formerly Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center)   |
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed at the Windmill in middle March 2013 with my daughter. We checked in only to find out that they had us checking in a month earlier Feb and in fact charged my credit card with a no show and that they had no room for us. We were tired and hungry from a long flight. The manager took control of the situation and juggled what she had to and came up with a excellent suite for the same price as the regular hotel room. The suite was very clean, updated and fresh and had a great balcony over looking the pool. Friends stayed in a regular room and it too was clean, updated and fresh. The morning breakfast were fine but got a little tiring after 5 days as it was the same food daily. The pool complex and weight room were great, although the weight room consisted of two aerobic machines only. The lobby was clean and the staff at the front desk were polite, friendly and very helpful. The location is amazing as there are restaurants for every taste very close by. The mall was next door and it was easy to get on/off the freeway to travel to other places. We would stay here again but I would probably call they day before to confirm. All in all a great place!

Room Tip: The back of the hotel is probably the quietest away from the front road
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
“Great location”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback regarding your stay at our Chandler location! Our General Manager will be recognized for resolving the reservation issue to your satisfaction upon check in!

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our suites and lobby area. We are pleased you enjoyed our breakfast buffet, pool, weight room and the location of our property with the nearby restaurants and shopping mall.

We value your patronage and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!

Windmill Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was honored to have my bridal shower hosted at the Windmill Inn in Chandler earlier this year. The staff was extremely friendly and willing to help with any means necessary. The facility and conference rooms were spotless and their sales manager was so helpful in setting up the entire event. She with the help of the general manager Casey, organized the setting of the room and provided helpful information without even asking. I would highly recommend this venue for any meeting, get together or formal event! You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed February 2013
“Amazing venue for Bridal Shower! Or any showers for that matter!”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments! Casey and our team members will be recognized for their hospitality!

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our property. We are also pleased to know your bridal shower was a success.

Thank you for recommending us and for choosing us for your event! We look forward to your return visit!

Safford, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I came to Chandler Arizona for my granddaughters wedding with my daughter and granddaughter. This hotel provided us with an early check in so that we could get ready in time. All guests that were staying at this hotel were very friendly creating conversation in the mornings over breakfast. The girls at the front desk that helped to get us checked in were very friendly. Beatriz at breakfast kept everything fully stocked each morning and always had a smile on her face. Kayla checked us out of the hotel and even called when I accidentally left my digital camera in the room and was able to catch us before we got out of town. I was told the housekeeper that turned it in was Patty and wanted to offer my thanks for her for getting my camera back to me which had many important photos that I wouldn't have otherwise.

The Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center is a keeper in my book! If you looking for friendly staff, a clean suite and friendly guests this is the place to stay. Only thing I would suggest is to request a room that doesn't face Chandler Boulevard, it can be difficult to sleep if your a light sleep. Other then that everything was great!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
“Granddaughters Wedding”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your feedback! Beatriz, Kayla and Patty will be recognized for their outstanding customer service!

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our suite.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back on a return visit to Chandler!

Folsom, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center was a shot-in-the-dark for me since I'd never been there before. I chose it based on price, distance to my business meeting location, and the fact that it was close (across the street) from a mall with a Nordstrom and plenty of places to eat and shop. The room rate was negotiated by (and paid for by) my company. For the price, the mini suite was outstanding. The room was very clean, quiet (off the street and away from the ice and vending machines), and had ample space for my needs. The mini kitchen was very useful, the mini fridge was quiet, there was a coffee maker, and the bar seating made it convenient, too. I could've used some silverware, however (I got plastic in the lobby). The living room afforded a comfortable place to relax and watch TV for a while before doing a little work at the serviceable desk that provided a free Wi-Fi signal to my laptop. The desk chair could've been a little better, but I didn't have to sit in it for hours, fortunately. The king size bed was VERY comfortable, and since I traveled with my own special pillow (due to my sleep apnea), I got a great night's sleep. The air conditioning kept the room cool overnight, and I suspect it would in the middle of summer, too. The free breakfast from 6-9am proved fresh and delicious with scrambled eggs, OJ, banana, muffin, and sausage. The bacon was not as crispy as I like it, however. I will return to the Windmill when I return to Chandler.

Room Tip: Rooms on the opposite side from the mall and away from Chandler Blvd are the quietest.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
“Suite Chandler Surprise”

Dear Mr. Brian S,

Thank you for your detailed positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our Chandler property!

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness, spaciousness and quietness of our suite. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our comfortable bed and our breakfast buffet.

Kitchen kits are available to our guests and can be requested at the front desk.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We held my daughters Bridal Shower and the Windmill Suites in Chandler. The staff was extremely helpful from start to finish. They went above and beyond to accommodate our needs and anything we needed they were always right there to help. They gave us early access to the room so that we could decorate. Linens were provided for all the tables and the room was set up upon our arrival.

We couldn't have asked for a better place to throw her shower and everything went perfect! I will be recommending this hotel to anyone who wishes to hold an event

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
“Daughter’s Bridal Shower”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our team members will be recognized for their customer service!

We are pleased to know your daughter’s bridal shower was a success.

Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

So... Went to check in and was told reservation was for February and we had missed it and had been charged and now no rooms available. Counter associate was not very nice or helpful. Manager came over, apologized, and within a couple hours had upgraded us to a pretty nice suite. So everything was rectified and I have no complaints except the first desk girl was unfriendly and unprofessional.

Clean, great location (mall and 50 resturants within an easy walk), free cookies at the desk, and solid pick for an extended visit. 20 min to Chase Field, 25 to TPC Scottsdale.

• Stayed March 2013
JRCauvin, Owner at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of our suite. We are pleased you enjoyed the location of our property and the complimentary cookies at check in.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the way you were treated by our Guest Service Agent. I would like to discuss this issue with you personally. Please contact me at 800-689-4670.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Dubuque, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We've been staying at the Windmill for 5 years in the winter. We've grown accustom to the warm and friendly staff. They are very attentive to our needs and have served us well. This property is located within walking distance of great restaurants and shopping. It also has easy access to two major highways. For snowbirds like us it's ideal.

Room Tip: Call ahead, they will work with you!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
“Our Arizona Home”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

We appreciate your positive feedback posted on TripAdvisor! Our team members will be recognized for their hospitality during your visits with us.

We are pleased you enjoy the location of our property with the restaurants and shopping nearby.

Thank you for being loyal guests! We look forward to welcoming you back next year!

Windmill Inns & Suites

Been to Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center? Share your experiences!