“You can't bet their happy hour from 5 to 7!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 555 Restaurants in Chandler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Chandler, AZ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Chandler next to Ahwatukee, not far from Tempe, Gilbert, and Phoenix.
Glendale, Arizona
“You can't bet their happy hour from 5 to 7!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

If you want an unbelievable deal 7 days a week at all Flemings's, there is a special menu for the bar area, which has booths and tables, each drink and food item costs $6 dollars- burgers, calamari, ravioli, and etc. There are listed mixed drink specials. Everything on the special menu is $6, but you are limited I think to 5 items per couple.The burgers and calamari are very generous in size and delicious! Go at 4:30 so you may get in.

Visited April 2013

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Always outstanding and worth the expense”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

When I'm in the Phoenix area for business, I always look forward to dinner at Fleming's in Chandler, Arizona. I truly enjoyed my most recent visit - the food, service and atmosphere were outstanding.

It's expensive - $340 for 3 people including the tip - but it's well worth the price.

The service is exceptional - among the best of any restaurant. The wait staff is professional, knowledgeable and attentive. They pour a good drink ($9.50 for a Bombay Sapphire and Tonic) and have an extensive wine list. We had a $48 dollar bottle of very good (but not extraordinary) wine (Conundrum) with dinner.

We shared the sweet chile calamari for an appetizer and it was perfectly prepared and delicious. The portion sizes are all very generous and there was more than enough to share 3-ways.

My dinner companions both had that evening's special - a 6 ounce filet with 3 large scallops wrapped in bacon. Cooked perfectly, very tender and lightly seasoned. I tried the peppercorn NY Strip - outstanding! We shared two sides - the sauteed spinach and the spicy macaroni and cheese. Both were excellent - again, more than enough for three. We also shared a slice of cheesecake with an amazing whipped cream (apparently, the secret is a touch of marshmallow).

A truly memorable dinner. Always well worth the expense.

One tip - make reservations! By 6:30 on a Sunday night the restaurant was full with a line of at least 20 (who did not make reservations) waiting for a table.

• Visited April 2013
San Diego
“WOW!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I ate here on a business trip. I sought it out because I love Flemings and we have a great one in San Diego. What an awesome restaurant and a "must stop" if you are near Chandler, AZ. Perfect meal that helped make it a little easier to be away from my family for so long on business. Amazing staff that caters to your every need with an amazing level of service.

• Visited May 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazing Steak, Service & Atmosphere - Nirvana Ain't Cheap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We wanted to go to a fancy steakhouse to celebrate when my in-laws were visiting. Reservations are recommended, especially on weekends during peak times. Valet parking is available.

The atmosphere is unbeatable inside- dark old oak and aged leather, low light and a soft murmur of satisfied diners. I would suggest smart business dress, but there were a few patrons in jeans. The waitstaff is attentive and I would not expect the need to ask for anything.

We ordered the sweet chile calamari appetizer to start. It was delicious, not greasy and perfectly seasoned. For dinner, we all ordered large filet steaks- mine rare & others medium rare. All were cooked perfectly with great flavor. Bread with 2 different butters was brought to the table throughout dinner- it was great as well.

The 4 of us ate for around $300 + tip. It was a great meal and we all left full. You could eat for much less, depending on what you order- I’m sure it is all delicious.

• Visited October 2012
Tempe, Arizona
“Good, but with some mishaps....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

It was extremely crowded when we went, so we snagged a spot at the bar (bonus). We ate off of the bar specials menu, which was fine with us. The calamari is SO GOOD, I would just order that for dinner next time. The lamb chops were not my favorite...and I love lamb. i don't know if it was the mint in the sauce/garish thing that turned me off, or if it was that the lamb was extremely gamey...it was nearing awful. I ate it because I was hungry and didn't know if I would be able to get something to replace it before the entire restaurant burst from being so crowded. The creme brulee is absolutely excellent and we loved the truffles they gave us for our anniversary. Hubby loved his sliced steak and from the bite I got I should have ordered that instead. I don't think we will be going back as it's far enough from our house and it wasn't spectacular enough to warrant either the long wait, or the higher prices.

• Visited March 2013