“Fantastic Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 493 Restaurants in Chandler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Chandler, AZ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Chandler next to Ahwatukee, not far from Tempe, Gilbert, and Phoenix.
Chandler, Arizona
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Adding the personal touch of using your name and also recognizing that we were celebrating an occasion. A real nice touch by offering a small box of chocolates for us to leave with. Food was amazing of the highest quality.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Manchester
“The best steakhouse in the valley.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have never had a bad steak here. Whenever my husband and I are celebrating we head to flemings.The atmosphere and service are wonderful. The prices are higher than other steak houses but, from experience, worth every penny as the quality is unmatched. I recommend the calamari and crab cakes, filet mignon and lobster tail with butter sauce, and the creme brulee. Perfect for business, or date nights. If its a date, ask for a raised booth, it's a great place to people watch and very romantic.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
rockville centre NY
“One of my favorite steak houses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

There are no Flemings in NY, which is where I reside, however, anytime I am travelling and am in city where a Fleming's Restaurant is located I make it my business to eat there. The wine and food is excellent, I have never been disappointed

Visited September 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Top Steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

OK - if you are looking for a special night out and a steak that is exceptional here you go. We ate here once and the steaks were EXCELLENT!! A bit above our normal budget but if you like to splurge once in awhile you won't be disappointed. They have an excellent wine selection and cool wine display. They are VERY knowledgeable of their wines.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arizona City, Arizona
“Service Not worth the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Sat at the bar and ordered dinner. Service was mediocre and was very disappointed in the crab Cakes. The Cakes and the sauce which was BORING were both way over SALTED. The sliced Filet Mignon was good as well as the wedge which was outstanding but all in all if the service had been better I would have given this a solid 4 star. The waiters were all huddled in the corner jabbering and the bartender was inattentive. When I'm dropping a 140 dollars for a single top with a 80 dollar bottle of wine I better well get some attention. So hope you're paying attention Flemings and for the record I left a Stellar review of Roy's next door because the Food and the SERVICE was exactly that. STELLAR! I well go next door on my next visit.

• Visited September 2012