“Basic budget motel” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Motel - Chandler / Phoenix
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7171 West Chandler Boulevard, Chandler, AZ 85226   |
Ranked #23 of 27 hotels in Chandler

164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ojai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Liked the location (not right on the freeway but nearby. Liked the sliding glass doors leading out to parking lot - made room seem even bigger. Breakfast was good. Downtown Chandler seems like a great place. Enjoyed our stay very much. We'll be back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Michael W, General Manager at Super 8 Motel - Chandler / Phoenix, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Diane D,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very convenient to many things Chandler has to offer . Shopping , Dining , Entertainment are all an easy walk or short drive from our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you visit with us again . Have a Safe and Happy Holiday!
Redding
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

On one of the first nights there I went go to the restroom and there was a roach. It scared me half to death as I turned on the light. This woke my friend too. Then we continually had trouble with our key to the room. Then they had no plug for the bath and I was sore and really wanted to soak. They offered to change to a different room and my friend checked the other room but it smelled so we stayed in the room and did without a bath. Then we had trouble with the internet the whole time we were there. Then the maids didn't come in and do the rooms every night like expected. We also got towels that looked more like wash clothes or floor mats when they replaced the towels and they never emptied our trash in the room the whole time. I am so disappointed. I thought that Super 8 was going to do what they said but they gave me paperwork saying they were doing a credit for all the problems but I checked my statement and they even cheated me and put more on my credit card then showing on the receipt. I am very disappointed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Joy U
We have a weekly pest control service here at the hotel and I would like to know what room you had an issue with so that he may inspect it . If we are made aware of any issues during a guests stay we try to offer a resolution to the problem right away . Our housekeeping staff does not work in the evenings and if a do not disturb sign is on during the daytime no service can be issued .Please contact me at the hotel I would like to speak with you about your concerns and issues with your stay . I will do what I can to make the situation right .
Davis, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Good Super 8, reasonably priced, conveniently located just off I-10. Clean & comfy with all the standard amenities: refrig, microwave, wifi, cable tv, continental breakfast. Located on the "main drag" Chandler Blvd, a few miles from historic Chandler old town.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear RPF49
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with our hotel. It is very obvious that you travel a great deal and have experienced many different types of customer service. I am pleased that we rated well in your eyes of the service and cleanliness that you received during your stay with us. I hope that upon your next visit to Chandler AZ we will see you again . If I can be of any assistance during your future stays please feel free to contact me .
Rio Rancho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have stayed here before for business purposes the staff and hotel is always accommodating and friendly-Shower always hot and pressure is good, TV channels are very good, safe area which is one of my big factors in traveling, also the hotel is quiet--no rowdies go on here.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Dear businesstraveler429,
Thank you for your kind words of your stays with us and your repeated loyalty to our hotel. Our staff always strives to make a guest feel at home . We want everyone to have a great visit. Service and Cleanliness are our many focus and I am pleased that we have accomplished these items for you . We look forward to your continued visits with us .
Michael Ward General Manager Super 8 Chandler

Been to Super 8 Motel - Chandler / Phoenix? Share your experiences!