“Who is writing these great reviews??” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #24 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Who is writing these great reviews??”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed here while in town for business. I read these reviews and thought, Okay, I'll try it. One night, and I was out of there.
Now, if I was footing the bill, I MIGHT have stayed the 5 nights, but I wasn't. And I planned on working a lot in my room. There was money on the floor, and the sheets and pillows were very, very worn. The "back door" is broken and doesn't lock. I didn't try breakfast, or the pool.
The shower was okay, and there was some remodeling, and I I did sleep surprisingly well. the front office was very pleasant.
You get what you pay for at this motel. Plus, in all of my travels, I have NEVER seen an envelope for tips for housekeeping...but they have them here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Erik L, Manager at Super 8 Chandler Phoenix, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
We sincerely apologize about your dissatisfaction with some of the features of the room; however most customers do enjoy it thoroughly. The pillows and sheets are great features of the room and provide a comfortable stay for our guests. The breakfast room has been updated and provides a great deal of selections. We thank you for your compliments to our staff. They are indeed very courteous and accommodating. I hope that you will consider staying with us again and we want to make sure that we provide you with a superior experience.

Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I spend the majority of my time in several hotels across the country. This hotel is by far one of the greatest ive had the pleasure of staying at. The staff is very friendly, informative and accomidating. They made it seem more like a home away from home than just another hotel. I mostly deal with Jeff when i come through and he has been helpful with any question or concern i might have. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was on time every morning ive stayed here and it had nice variety. It is located across the street from a few resteraunts and a very friendly sports bar. But above all the rates are amazing for the service and quality you recieve. Without a doubt I will be staying at this hotel every time im in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Erik L, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Chandler Phoenix, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
We're glad you had an excellent stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are expanding our breakfast options and will soon have an upgraded breakfast for you to enjoy.
Floresville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I have stayed at several Super 8 Motels. This one was very nice and the staff were not only professional but they took the extra step to make sure we had the best possible experience.The beds were fine and we slept well. It was incredibly hot that day and we found the room very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for completing this survey for the property. The staff members are certainly looking to always help and provide any sort of assistance to our guests. We look forward to your stay with us soon and once again have the best possible experience.

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have recently stayed at other hotels in Chandler, AZ. Since then, we will not be staying anywhere else but the super 8! The staff is the most accomodating group of individuals that I have ever encountered in the hotel business. In addition the ammenities are priceless! The breakfast in the morning has to be the best conntinental breakfast ever because of the wide variety of quality foods. I can keep going on about my stay here but that would be pointless because there is only one fact about the establishment. The Super 8 in Chandler, AZ is honestly SUPER! I love feeling at home!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
“Feeling at home” is what we strive to provide for our guests. We continue to build on our strong core of friendly staff members, and we have worked on opening a new breakfast room which will provide even greater selections. We greatly appreciate your kind comments and will continue to work towards making your stay always feel like home.

San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

The hotel was awful. I thought I couldn't go wrong with a brand like Super 8 but I was disappointed. The room looked nice and it seemed like they updated them but it would have been better if they had done something about the mattress, or noise issues. The sheets were really scratchy and smelled. The noise was terrible, we could hear it from the other rooms through the paper thin walls. I know I might sound over the top, but this was really a disappointment. We checked out after an uncomfortable night and found another place.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
I sincerely apologize that you have felt this way about your stay here with us. Typically when our staff is notified that there are noise complaints, our front desk staff will notify the guests who are making loud noises to stop. The guests who continue to make noise and disturb the other guests will be asked to leave or the front desk will notify the police. If the front desk was notified about the noise complaint and did not proceed to investigate the issue, then I apologize for this particular incident. If a guest would bring that to our attention, we will definitely go to great lengths to manage the situation. As far as the sheets being scratchy, we have policies implemented that make sure we provide soft and clean sheets. The housekeepers change and inspect the sheets daily, thus allowing the guests to have a comfortable stay at our property. I sincerely apologize about your stay with us and I really hope you do give us another chance, because I am confident you won’t be disappointed.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stayed here on the first night of our holiday. We just wanted a clean, comfortable bed for the night after a long flight and this motel did the job perfectly well. It was very easy to find - our SatNav didn't work when we first arrived, but we found the motel just from knowing that it's in Chandler and near the I-10! Nothing amazing, but the room was clean, the bed was quite comfortable and it was cheap.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for completing this survey about the property. We always want our guests to be comfortable and have an enjoyable stay at the property. We are glad that you enjoyed the new beds and the cleanliness of the room. In addition, we have upgraded the breakfast room and expanded our breakfast item selections. On your next holiday to Chandler, please make sure to see these new improvements and we would like to have your presence again.

Management.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

I am an aircraft pilot by profession, and I frequently spend nights at hotels like Super 8, Hampton, Hilton, Days Inn and so forth on a regular basis around the country. With my experience therefore, I am in a position to give an accurate critique and evaluation from a customer standpoint.

Super 8 in Chandler, AZ is one of the best I've come across so far because of the following reasons.

First, the staffs are very friendly, attentive, and very professional. Jeff, who always wears a black hat and shirt, and the other gentleman whom I forgot his name, but his zodiac sign is same as Jeff's, and girls at the desk, are very polite and fun to talk to. Because the hotel service's core value may come from the staff's professionalism and how "nice" they are, I can assure you that they've got that mastered and have been earning a very high reputation.

As for the hardware, I had a minor problem with an A/C in the room but I got an immediate attention to cure the situation, so I am very happy about it. Their general maintenance is kept very high. Cleanliness is also very good and I have nothing to complain about that.

Their parking lot was lighted bright at night, so I was comfortable parking my car even in the back side of hotel.

Continental breakfast was a nice additional service that I highly value.

Overall, I believe that my money spent here was very worth it, and in future I will most likely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for posting a wonderful review for our property. Management will continue to build a great staff who can respond to any questions or concerns. The comparisons to the other properties are something that we strive for and we will continue to work hard. The hotel’s core is a wonderful staff and we make sure that they are assertive in answering all of the guest’s needs. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Management

Been to Super 8 Chandler Phoenix? Share your experiences!