“Great New Mexican Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great New Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2015

This place has amazing New Mexico green chile! Great food and margaritas and impeccable service! My favorite dish is the green chile con carne. The complimentary dips are worth the trip alone! A+

“Delicious Mexican Food with Attentive Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

The local woman we asked for a recommendation said Si Señor served food that tasted like her mother's cooking. As soon as we were shown to our table we had a basket of homemade chips with salsa and three additional dips. Our orders arrived quickly, were hot, delicious and generously portioned. Free drink refills magically appeared. The only negative was the fiesta music that was too loud for convenient conversation.

• Visited December 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arizona
“Great catering, or take out menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

We've been eating at Si Senors since they opened here in Chandler. We love their good food. About a year ago we discovered their lunch specials, even on weekends. What a deal! Recently we have discovered their catering menu. We have lots of family get-togethers, and ordering off of the catering menu is convenient and much less expensive than all of us going out to dinner.

• Visited December 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Collins, Colorado
“A fairly good dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Eight family members went to Si Senor for dinner the evening before Thanksgiving. Our main family cooks were ready for a break after spending much of the day preparing for the next day’s big turkey feast. The restaurant was busy, and we had a wait of 15 minutes to be seated. Two plates of chips with 4 types of dip were served quickly and drink orders were taken soon. The menu has many interesting sounding selections. We had a long wait for our dinners to be served. The kitchen seemed to be backed up. Three chile sauces are offered: mild green, standard red and hotter Hatch green. My wife had the chicken flautas plate and I decided on the Hatch Combination plate. We felt the food was well prepared but did not have distinctive flavors. The Hatch green chile was moderately hot. The different dishes were not quite as good as we had expected. On the positive side, the sopapillas were very good and our waitress was pleasant and efficient in taking care of our group.

• Visited November 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
philadelphia
“love the sunflower chairs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

Every time I come to the area to visit family I come here at least once. In a strip mall in the older part of Chandler. Service is always prompt and friendly but I have asked for no beans they have always honored my request in the past. This time they did not. I see on their online menu that they must have changed to "no substitutions". That means I will probably go elsewhere in the future or make certain I order a plate that does not come with beans. I would actually prefer an empty spot on my plate instead of the beans as they always run into other things on the plate, but that is just my personal preference and probably won't bother most people. I can say I have probably been here at least 15 times in the last ten years. On a Friday night get there early or wait. Food is decent but nothing extraordinary. Always love the sopaipillas.

• Visited November 2014