“You will be happy at La Stalla Chandler” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Maricopa, Arizona
“You will be happy at La Stalla Chandler”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We live in Phoenix area. 6-8 times a year we eat at La Stalla. When we have out of town guests from Minnesota that like Italian we go to La Stalla. Place is fun. Food is excellent. Service is great. Parking is easy. No negatives. We went New Year's Eve 2014 because it is one of our favorites. Can't beat it, other Italian may be good in Phoenix area, but La Stalla is one of the best.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Hanson, Massachusetts
“First Time, Would go again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Thiswas my first time in Chandler, and I used Trip Advisor to select this restaurant. La Stalla was very good! Wait staff was pleasant and the food was excellent! The atmosphere was very relaxing and we didn't even need reservations (probably because it was a Wednesday evening at 5 pm. I would recommend this restaurant if you are looking for authentic Italian cuisine.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food and deserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I've been to La Stalla twice now and both experiences have been fantasitc. I ordered the gnocchi both times and it was probably some of the best I have ever had. My second visit to La Stalla was for my birthday and my friends and I sampled a little of what everyone else ordered and I have to say that I was pleasently surprised that I found that I liked each bite I had from all the different plates. All of us also ordered a couple of different desserts and was able to try each of them and like their food, the desserts were also amazing. So far I have not tried something to eat here and not liked it. The wine selection isn't bad - I was a little disappointed that there are only two pinot noirs on the menu but I have shared a bottle of both and they were great wines which made up for the smaller selection. The staff were super friendly and when they ran out of a certain kind of pasta, the chef (and owner) came out to let her know and told her which pasta type he would recommend for her dish. All in all, this has become one of my favorite italian restaurants to eat at.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very nice casual restaurant in historic Chandler”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

My daughter choose this restaurant based on the reviews she read. We were pleasantly surprised with the variety on the menu. The prices are OK and the size of the food portions just right. I recommend this restaurant for a place for families to dine during the week days, or early evenings. The only thing I would change is that for the eggplant dishes the tough skin of the eggplant be removed before cooking. The taste was great but the texture was tough.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gilbert, Arizona
“Fantastic meal and experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Had a business recognition dinner here and picked the restaurant based on the reviews. It did not disappoint, food was great and authentic, service was great, and the ambiance was great. I would highly recommend, and we will definitely be returning. Great local restaurant in downtown Chandler.

• Visited November 2013