“Good for varietal golfers” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 25 Activities in Chandler
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
115 attraction reviews
“Good for varietal golfers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We played the more difficult Cattail course, one of two courses available, after a two month closing. The pace moved along with little waiting. The course has wide fairways, larger greens with forgiving wide shoulders. Unusual grass; not the typical resort course variety. Service was Troon-worthy. Most of the distance markers were dry-grass covered but this could be due to renovating after aeration and storm damage. All-in-all, an enjoyable round on this reservation near Chandler, Wild Horse Pass and Hwy 10.

Visited July 2013

Bradley, Illinois
“Great course - Cattail”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

As you can imagine, A resort course...well mantained with a friendly staff and the the drinks are cold.
Bring your GPS..and plenty of balls. It's target golf here.

turlock, cali
10 attraction reviews
“Cattail fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went here on a Sunday afternoon. Pace was great. Free water in ice chest on cart and wet towels in the cart. We had a great time although I wish the staff would have asked if we had a Troon card as I forgot to get credit for my round as a rewards member and when the round was over the clubhouse was already closed so I lost out on those points! :-( Weather was great on the 5th...mild for this time of year in the mid 80's. The hotel is great too, we've stayed there twice but no time to golf those times, but finally had time. Good restaurant at Wild Horse too.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
31 attraction reviews
“Poor Customer Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I played this course for an industry event and I was very disappointed. The bad experience started with a bad attitude waitress. I tried to move a chair out of her way and she gave me a look like I should die. Everyone at my table commented on how disrespectful she acted. Once we started playing golf it didn't get much better. The course only had one beverage cart and I was almost 2 hour into the round before we saw the cart. Once it arrived it had no snacks and very little cold drinks. When they returned a few hours later it was the same thing, no snacks. The finally showed up with snacks on the final hole. Once the round was over the course wouldn't handle sending our clubs back to the hotel. I know this sounds petty but after playing in 90 degree heat with no food and cool drinks they could have at least taken care of our clubs
The course itself was really nice and laid out well. If you play it make sure you bring plenty of snacks.

Spokane, Washington
6 attraction reviews
“overpriced, but nice course”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

way to proud of their course. Book on golfnow to avoid this issue. No GPS for distances. Didn't supply free water bottles or towels.

Visited April 2013