“Cattail fun” 4 of 5 stars

turlock, cali
10 attraction reviews
“Cattail fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went here on a Sunday afternoon. Pace was great. Free water in ice chest on cart and wet towels in the cart. We had a great time although I wish the staff would have asked if we had a Troon card as I forgot to get credit for my round as a rewards member and when the round was over the clubhouse was already closed so I lost out on those points! :-( Weather was great on the 5th...mild for this time of year in the mid 80's. The hotel is great too, we've stayed there twice but no time to golf those times, but finally had time. Good restaurant at Wild Horse too.

Visited May 2013

Spartanburg, South Carolina
25 attraction reviews
“Poor Customer Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I played this course for an industry event and I was very disappointed. The bad experience started with a bad attitude waitress. I tried to move a chair out of her way and she gave me a look like I should die. Everyone at my table commented on how disrespectful she acted. Once we started playing golf it didn't get much better. The course only had one beverage cart and I was almost 2 hour into the round before we saw the cart. Once it arrived it had no snacks and very little cold drinks. When they returned a few hours later it was the same thing, no snacks. The finally showed up with snacks on the final hole. Once the round was over the course wouldn't handle sending our clubs back to the hotel. I know this sounds petty but after playing in 90 degree heat with no food and cool drinks they could have at least taken care of our clubs
The course itself was really nice and laid out well. If you play it make sure you bring plenty of snacks.

Visited May 2013
Spokane, Washington
6 attraction reviews
“overpriced, but nice course”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

way to proud of their course. Book on golfnow to avoid this issue. No GPS for distances. Didn't supply free water bottles or towels.

Visited April 2013
Chandler, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Best maintained cours in the are”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is our favorite course in the Phoenix area. Two seperate 18 hole courses very scenic and well maintained. On the Indian reservation so no homes adjacent to the fairways. Their bar/restaurant serves excellent food after your round.

Visited February 2013
Billings, Montana
9 attraction reviews
“Beautiful property, friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a very beautiful and dramatic property. From the bag drop to the pro-shop, restaurant, and cart drop-off we were greeted and helped by very friendly folks. We had a nice lunch on the patio overlooking the putting green and the 18th hole prior to our round. The turkey club, quesadilla, and deli sandwich were great! For a novice golfer like me, the course was challenging; lots of sand trap and desert action. The traps are steeply walled which meant I had to use my hand wedge else I would still be there flailing away. Great waterfall hole called Dragonfly Falls. Course was in lovely shape. Saw a healthy coyote, roadrunners, a large hawk or two, and many pocket gophers. We really enjoyed our round, and the beverage/snack cart came around just when we started thinking about a cold drink or two. Bathrooms every three to five holes which were clean and nice. Water stations everywhere were much appreciated!