“Beautiful property, friendly staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 22 Attractions in Chandler
Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Billings, Montana
9 attraction reviews
“Beautiful property, friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a very beautiful and dramatic property. From the bag drop to the pro-shop, restaurant, and cart drop-off we were greeted and helped by very friendly folks. We had a nice lunch on the patio overlooking the putting green and the 18th hole prior to our round. The turkey club, quesadilla, and deli sandwich were great! For a novice golfer like me, the course was challenging; lots of sand trap and desert action. The traps are steeply walled which meant I had to use my hand wedge else I would still be there flailing away. Great waterfall hole called Dragonfly Falls. Course was in lovely shape. Saw a healthy coyote, roadrunners, a large hawk or two, and many pocket gophers. We really enjoyed our round, and the beverage/snack cart came around just when we started thinking about a cold drink or two. Bathrooms every three to five holes which were clean and nice. Water stations everywhere were much appreciated!

Singapore
“My 1st AZ golf game!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I flew in from Asia for a Chandler meeting and we pay a special price of $99 for a afternoon game with a few flights. Club rental was expensive at $60, callaway Raz clubs , so so conditions, price comes with a nice callaway golf bag that holds some callaway Octave balls. Damage is $160 bucks and we pay our own Cos it is not covered under company. At this price, I can have very nice course with a caddy in Asia. Course is interesting to me but I expected to see more cactus tree being in AZ but only saw a few. Lots of sands and rough filled with thorny hard scrub that caught my OB ball right in the middle, didn't even land. There were some ducks on one of par 3 near the lake, and they poo all over the green. Not very nice when u putt. I still had fun cos it's still golf and u don't complain when u get to play.
Food at cafeteria is expensive too but quite tasty. Beer with friends is best.
Course was not impressive to be honest, the company u have matters most!

Calgary, Canada
26 attraction reviews
“Nice course but pricey for what you get”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Course itself was very well maintained, but for the $146 I paid, I would have gotten the following things at any same priced golf course at home. GPS on the golf carts, bottled water in the cup holders, course Marshall that actually maintains the speed of play. None of that here.

Visited February 2013
Richland, Washington
25 attraction reviews
“Value Eats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We didn't golf, but we were staying at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass hotel. You can even take the boat here from the Sheration Wild Horse Pass Resort if you don't have a car and you feel you are a hostage to the hotel!

The food was so delicious for the price! I got a chicken strawberry salad for ten bucks -- fresh, large and chix cooked to perfection! My husband had an iced tea for $1.50 and a burrito. Delicious!!! We would definitely return even if it was out of the way! The service was very friendly and professional and they have a heated porch where you could bring your little poochies! Never liked to leave the doggie in the car! My dog is seven pounds and they welcomed her! I loved the place and were sorry we only at here once!

Visited December 2012
Calgary
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I liked everything. I disliked nothing. The tiny little girl that served us beer was an excellent server. (she just got married) never did get her name.Very friendly.

Visited November 2012