“Sevice with a smile” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 537 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds is a collection of polished casual restaurants offering a refined atmosphere, top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. We are known for our authentic, wood-fired entrees infused with bold flavors, fresh herbs & spices. Our restaurants feature a selection of aged steaks hand-cut in the restaurant, fresh seafood, chicken & ribs seared over local hickory, oak or pecan wood.
“Sevice with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was my first time. I had a Spinach Salad. I am usually reluctant to get a salad as a main course in a rest as it usually something I can't handle, salad parts usually have to be cut up so I can eat them gracefully. While waiting for other guests to arrive our waiter was most patient with us and kept filling my water glass WITHOUT me asking. On a recommendation from another guest I had the Spinach salad. It came as I ordered, but was not expecting it to be chopped up In edible bites, nothing to big or embarrassing to put in my mouth. The salad was great and the service was great also. Pricing very reasonable.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

St. Louis, MO
“Great Steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Dinner was delicious! The steaks are very good. They offer a roasted spinach that is absolutely delicious. I also enjoyed their Sangria. The atmosphere, service and food were top notch!

Visited April 2014
Chandler, Arizona, USA
“A favorite for us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Firebirds is right around the corner from us...we always have excellent food and service. Love it there!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chandler, Arizona
“Great RibEye!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Quality steak good flavor, we like the bar area, god atmosphere and service. Dining room or outside nice too ( unless it's July)

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chandler, Arizona
“Unexpected and delicious.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We met some friends here for a birthday celebration and did not know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. It is a really unexpected, large cabin lodge interior with an inviting bar area. The service was really friendly and helpful. The food was yummy. We will be back.

• Visited August 2013