“Food is delicious, atmosphere a bit louder than expected” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Chandler, Arizona
“Food is delicious, atmosphere a bit louder than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The food here was excellent and so was the service. I had one of the best pieces of prime rib I had ever tasted. The ambiance is very open, though, and it was a bit louder inside than I would have preferred - it made conversation somewhat of an effort. Maybe we were seated too near the cooking area, a booth may have been better, but we were a large party. The staff took good care of us and heck, I'd go back just for that prime rib.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
kclightman,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Firebirds. It's awesome to hear that our Prime Rib was one of the best that you have ever tasted! I'm so sorry about the noise level. Looking forward to serving you again sometime soon!

89% Recommend
Alberta
“This place was a great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had never been to Chandler and didn't know where to eat dinner one night. I passed this restaurant and really liked the look of the outside. We went for dinner and it was really good! The steak sandwich was very well cooked. The boys had prime rib and it was more than they could devour after a long day out in the hot sun. Very enjoyable.

Visited April 2013
Casseylew,

Thank you for your kind words about Firebirds! I'm glad that you enjoyed your steak sandwich and that your boys enjoyed our Prime Rib. Looking forward to serving you the next time that you are in town!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Stopped in to try a restaurant; very pleased”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Going out to eat on Friday night and looking for a good place around the mall and we stopped in here. Everything was great: food, service and atmosphere. The waiter was especially nice and gave us great service. Was very thoughtful and polite as well.

Price was a little on the high side but nothing that would stop us from coming back. I guess pretty much on par with other "upscale" restaurants in the area.

They had a solo artist playing acoustic guitar on the outdoor patio. Nice touch.

Stop by and check it out.

Indianapolis
“Good, safe choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Have been to the Firebirds in Delaware before so knew what to expect.
Food is good and well portioned.
Try the BLT salad for a treat..my favorite.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear daddyoindianapolis, Thank you for your kind words regarding our Wilmington, DE location. I glad to hear that you enjoy our food, service and especially our BLT Salad.

Anywhere, MD
“Well Done”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Nice decor, though I'm not a fan of basically having the kitchen in the dining room. I like to talk to people at dinner, and the added noise is not a plus. Food was excellent, the steak was cooked exactly as requested and well-seasoned. Our server had the height and looks of a runway model, and the service was well-timed and excellent. Food was not inexpensive, though it was high quality and well prepared, Cocktails were priced at $9, which is price-gouging. My overall impression is that this is a high qualiy restaurant, and I'd certainly recommend it.

• Visited March 2013