“Good Greek Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Calgary, Canada
“Good Greek Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good Greek Food near Chandler Fashion Mall. Good sized portions and excellent menu selection for lunch or dinner.

Visited April 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Big Fat Greek & Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

You’ve heard it said, “Never trust a skinny chef.” I agree. My Big Fat Greek Restaurant embodies everything you’d look for in a place to eat. The food is delicious, fresh, and served to order. The price is reasonable and fair. The service is prompt and efficient. Lastly, you go away almost planning your return visit. Really! Think about it. At some point in the future you will get hungry again. When you do you think about what you want to eat. When you have a good experience and enjoy good dining you remember where you last enjoyed eating and Vwalla  My Big Fat Greek Restaurant pops into your mind. So far I’ve eaten at this restaurant in two different states and am satisfied to give it one of my best recommended restaurants. I just ate there again today and am already planning my return. Great job people!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Hampshire
“Good food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The food and service were very good and the cost was reasonable. I ordered the pizza salad which sounds strange, but ti was delicious.

Visited February 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Good food, sure wich they had tabbouleh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food is quite good, but they don't have some of my favorite dishes so I typically go elsewhere for my Mediterranean fix.

Visited June 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“We had a very good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I typically will try a new restaurant and experiment with foods we think our daughter may not have an expanded palate for. Tonight we decided on Greek.

Spouse and I started with the Flaming Saganaki with small slices of fresh pita. For dinner she had the gyro platter and I the two item (lamb and shrimp) souvlaki and smaller Greek salad to share. For drinks we ordered a white and a red sangria and were very pleased with these. We enjoyed these more so than others offered at other area restaurants. Then a Baklava for dessert.

This was our first visit. We walked up at 6:30pm on a Friday night and were promptly greeted and seated. Greek music plays softly and lends to the experience. The restaurant was not full and had a mixture of young, old, ethnicities, couples and large groups. It was not noisy and we could hold normal conversation even with a party of 20 seated next to our booth. Enrico was our server, brought water as we decided on drinks and was very attentive. He was also very instrumental in recommendations and answering questions. They provided team service so food and drink service was very good.

Being a first visit we will generally try more items than usual. We enjoyed each of the recommended food items. We made a change to the Gyro Platter and asked for a Gyro Pita instead of just meat slices. Flavors, textures, and tastes of all items was on point with what we expected. We were a big fan of the generous portions of the side of rice, but no so much of the potatoes. And we are meat and potato eaters.

We took a to-go menu to study for our next visit with our teenage daughter. We think she will like the pizza offering.

• Visited January 2013