“Zoe's has it ALL :-) !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 7 Shopping in Chandler
Phoenix, Arizona
“Zoe's has it ALL :-) !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Helpful, talented team who really know about quilts, techniques and creativity! The variety of fabrics and wools is impressive. I liked that Zoe's has a great selection of different styles from reproduction, batiks, contemporary, 30s, etc. and they have something new every time I visit. I can't wait to go back! p.s. my children selected fabric for their new quilts and had a great time... they are well behaved and respectful :-) and that does make a difference

Visited June 2012

Chandler, Arizona
“Unfriendly Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

While most of the workers at Zoe's are pleasant and helpful, owner Mary is not. I have been into the store on numerous occasions and find her to be this way each time. She has a stand-offish attitude and only helps when you push her to. Also, do not bring your children into the store. Mary has a definite attitude towards children as soon as they enter the store. You will get the distinct impression she wants you to leave as soon as you enter. While the selection at Zoe's is good, it's not worth the bad service. I much prefer to shop at 3 Dudes Quilting just a little ways down the road where they owners are friendly, helpful and welcoming.

Visited June 2011
Temperance, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
“So Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

I stopped in this shop looking for quilt material and the owner was so rude to me and my husband. We left. A week later I called asking about a specific fabric and how to measure for a quilt back. Mary would not answer my question over the phone. She said I had to come in to ask the question. She was afraid I would go elsewhere with the "valuable" information. Guess what??? I did just that. I called Cutting Edge Quiltworks and they were so nice and helpful. I'm buying all of my fabric there and am telling our quilt group as well. There is no need to deal with rude and arrogant people like the folks at Zoe's Trunk. No need at all!

Visited February 2011
Chandler, AZ
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2006

Zoe's is wall-to-wall fun and inspiration!!! They have lots of different fabrics for lots of different tastes. It is well worth your time.

A TripAdvisor Member
“inspiring”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2006

Zoe's is worth the trip from Scottsdale just to see the inspiring display quilts.