“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Update attraction details
Ranked #3 of 6 shopping in Chandler
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2008

I love this store!!! I have been to this store several times, and the employees are always so helpful. They offer their assistance frequently without being pushy. They have a huge selection and variety. I haven't taken a class yet, but based on the reviews, I will sometime in the future. If you're in town, stop by this store!

Darby Florida
“Worth going in and taking a gander”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2008

I was visiting from Florida and had along my Quilters' Travel Companion Book. When I saw that this store was in the same town which we were staying a talked my husband into letting me run inside to see what they had that may be different from down home. This store was much larger than the one that I was use to and there was lots to look at. I had a great time and found several things that I could not go home without.

This was worth the stop and worth my husband sitting in the car waiting for me.

Thanks so much for a wonderful experience!

Chandler, AZ
“An upbeat shopping experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2007

The new location of Cutting Edge Quiltworks, in the same center as its original shop but now in the former scrapbook store space, is quickly becoming my favorite quilt store. With a classroom overlooking a soothing manmade lake and a shopping center that features a restaurant court, grocery store, flower shop and popular independent coffeehouse, it's a great place to spend a few hours while you take a class or pick out your next project. What's more, on-site longarm quilting and extensive fabric and notions selections make it a one-stop shop. Plus, special orders are no problem for this dedicated shop owner and her employees. They'll be happy to help you find what you need and order it for you promptly. The shop also is the hub for a host of activities. Check it out!

“My favorite quilt shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2007

Cutting Edge Quiltworks is my favorite place to shop, quilt, take classes, and hang out with good friends. The owner of this shop is wonderful, so sweet and helpful. She always seems to participate in volunteering her time and talent with in need organizations. The shop has just gotten bigger too. They have moved into a spot around the corner in the same shopping center and it is twice as big. The fabric selection is BIG and the classes are taught by great ladies. Check it out!!!