“Hidden Gem but not for much longer” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dublin
“Hidden Gem but not for much longer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Ate here with family today and we were all impressed. Noticed it was nearly full of people eating when we arrived (at 1.30pm). Always a good sign. We were shown to our seats before the front door behind us even closed and service was quick. Food was brought out in the order we asked (appetizers first to stop kids getting impatient and wrecking the place) and was hot and extremely tasty. The dips are to die for and were given more as we quickly devoured our cheese and chicken muffins. The calzones were the best my wife and I have ever had. Also had the Sicilian Sundae(cookie) for desert and it was excellent. They even made up small versions of deserts for the kids on request and no request seemed too much for our server who was friendly. A hidden gem but not for much longer as noticed up on the wall an award from last year. Will definitely go back. Maybe tomorrow (lol).

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We discovered this place on a trip some years ago, and now make it a point to pick up a pizza every time we drive through the Phoenix area. We usually don't have the time to sit and eat, so we haven't tried much else on the menu, though we're planning to try the Pizza Muffins. The house salad is quite nice, but about what you'd expect.

• Visited October 2013
Peoria, Illinois
“I must have the Calzone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Every time I visit family, this restaurant is always on my list. I love the calzones. It really is a pizza folded in half, unlike some restaurants that skimp. They are big enough that the corners hang over the plate. Anyway, I was once a meat eater, yet as a vegetarian, they are still good. I usually get black olives and mushroom, which is good enough for me. The hot chocolate chip cookie with ice cream is a family favorite to share for dessert.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saskatoon
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Was recommended to us by a friend; absolutely excellent Italian restaurant. Service is good, staff are very friendly, price is good and the atmosphere is good. Would highly recommend the Italian Wedding soup! We will definitely go back!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gilbert, Arizona
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I can’t even describe how amazing this place is. The food is top notch and delicious and best of all you get huge portions at a great price. Floidino’s is a tiny family owned Italian restaurant with two locations. The customer service here is awesome! The employees are smart, nice, and quick, you name it and they will do it. Service is great. It’s a local place so if you plan to go there for dinner I suggest that you go early. The second I walked in those doors my mouth started watering it smelled FANTASTIC!!!
The food came out steaming hot and amazing. It melted in my mouth. I ordered the two item calzone with spinach and mushrooms. The portion was so big I couldn’t eat it all and went home with half my calzone. And the homemade sauce; if I could I would put it in the glass and drink it. I went home with a full tummy and a big smile on my face. And I can’t wait to go back.
Over all I had a great time. I received great food, good service, and had a great experience. Walking into Floidinos you feel at home and always welcome. You can’t go wrong. Prices are very reasonable; you would think that they forgot to charge you for something. Even if you see a crowd waiting outside, they get you in pretty quickly.

• Visited August 2013